šŸ˜› TUCKER TUCKER TUCKER! šŸ˜›

Well you too are correct, and I probably need to be more careful in how I phrase such proclamations.

2 Likes

Not to me, either. But if people remain uninformed sleepers (who blindly believe MSM lies), he WILL become a prophet, whether he was divinely inspired or not.

1 Like

I think you have a lot to offer in this arena based on your personal experience. I say this not in a negative way, as I am sure it was a painful experience for you, but one that can be turned into a positive to help others.

Based on what I know of you, you were married , had children, Children grew up, and then you and yours split and now you are done with relationships and decided to grow a beard. You lived life to the fullest and how others can envy you for that!

It all depends on how one characterizes prophet. Could take on different meanings in other languages as well. Culture?

You find all kinds of prophecies in Revelation*. But actually, it was taken from more ancient Greek prophecies, with some Hebrew touch added.

• It used to be ā€œRevelations.ā€ But thanks to some Mandela effect, it is ā€œRevelationā€ now.

You see, Mandela effects can change everything, even ancient prophecies are no exceptions

Who is considered the greatest prophet of our time now?

Apparently ourselves.
You get what you think.

So, itā€™s important to visualize positively and imagine a bright future.

I agree with the positive thinking part but not sure we are that smart to call ourselves Prophets.

Prophets are always persecuted in their home towns during their lifetimes.

Itā€™s a strange thing: If there are 10 people imagining different futures, there will be 10 different futures to match their thoughts.

There are countless universes and parallel universes, so 10 or 100 or millions are not a big deal. To each his own, as you say.

Are you saying every thought a human has is a created reality happening in another dimension?

It depends on how strongly you think about something.
Just hypothetical thinking does not a reality make.

Isnā€™t it part of the Hindu mythology that their deity Vishnu dreams and thus creates the universe?
(Iā€™m not big on Hindu mythology, so donā€™t quote me on that one)

Obviously, the Book of Genesis borrows that notion and says: And God said, ā€œLet there be light,ā€ and there was light.

Genesis is not the oldest part of the Bible, and it borrows heavily from ancient Egyptian and Babylonian creation myths and thoughts. Due to the relative proximity of Ancient India and Babylonia, we shouldnā€™t be surprised if there are hidden Indian thoughts throughout the Bible.

I thought Job is the oldest Chapter in the Bible?

The places mentioned in Job appear to be outside Palestine: in what is today Arabia.

And the style of the book is a dialogue or conversation between Job and his three friends (while God does not actively participate in the process, unlike other books in the Old Testament), reminiscent of Platoā€™s dialogues. Since Plato is a trickster of sorts while being very good at telling stories, he may have borrowed this style of writing from outside Greece too.

1 Like

Yes you are correct. Job is the oldest and most complete book of the Bible. Its an interesting tale that is both meditative and reflective.

Well, somewhat correctā€¦lol. I grew the beard right after I got married. I
ve had the beard for 37 years, although, it has turned form black to white. I keep it on the shorter side and neatly groomed.

I wouldnā€™t say Iā€™m done with relationships per se. I have dated a few women since my divorceā€¦ one for 8 months. It always goes southā€¦lol. I find myself at this age not wanting to deal with the female mind/personalityā€¦ itā€™s tiresome. Females are a young manā€™s game! :joy:

If a normal, practical, intelligent woman were to come my way, I would give it another goā€¦lol.

Covid changed my life. It took my job of 28 years and forced me to go back to doing what I love. I get paid in cash and I donā€™t get 1099ed. I retired and collect my check every month, much to the chagrin of others on hereā€¦lol. Life is good, but I still struggle and have to be somewhat frugal. There are those that have much worse to deal with!

I want to grow a beard but my wife hates it :joy: :joy: :joy:

I figure that its time to get a dog and start going fishing more often, besides playing golf of course :joy:

Go to church more frequently and start contributing in some way. She is there.

I still think there is a lot you can offer from your experiences. Maybe start praying to God what that is and how you can serve.

1 Like

Indraā€™s Net I think was related to the Hindu reference. Carl Jung said that every thought and dream is another non substantive reality happening simultaneously somewhere in the universe

@Roamingwyoming
It appears to me that there is no reality that might be termed as ā€œthe reality.ā€ Every one of us has ā€œhisā€ reality and ā€œhisā€ truth.

Thereā€™s an old Japanese movie titled ā€œRashomonā€ by Akira Kurosawa starring Toshiro Mifune.

In the movie, the scene is set in Japan of 800 or 900 years ago where a nobleman traveling with his wife in a remote mountain is attacked by a bandit and killed after a sword fight.
Eventually, the bandit is arrested and a court hearing is held where every summoned witness states what he ā€œsawā€ but everyone tells a radically different story, including a woodcutter who witnessed the scene across a valley and the spirit of the dead husband summoned by a shaman.
(Thatā€™s how I remember the plot. LOL)

Wikipedia uses the term multiple reality, and Iā€™d say every reality is valid.

Bottom line: Tucker tells us stories and each one of us who care to watch his shows is to take what he wants to hear (with or without his grain of salt).

1 Like

That is why it can be considered subjective while there are some such as Christians that would argue for objective truth, most is subjective.

Wikipedia uses the term multiple reality, and Iā€™d say every reality is valid.

That was Carl Jungā€™s point that he was making.

1 Like

The problem is mostly with Christian missionaries who are basically condemning other thoughts and other cultures, saying only what WE say is the truth.