😛 TUCKER TUCKER TUCKER! 😛

EP 41 What is going on in Ireland?

Ep. 42 For more than 80 years, the US government has hidden the existence of UFOs. The question is why. The answer is ominous.

Probably one of the most interesting interviews regarding DOD and UFO’s and why and what is the motive for keeping such info secret and unavailable to the public.

The Jooos ? Winston Churchill? Interesting conversation.

EP. 43 You think elected Republicans in Washington are craven frauds who’d sell your children for a steak dinner at the French Laundry? Actually, says Marjorie Taylor Greene, it’s worse than that.

1 Like

That was great! I’m a big supporter of MTG.

I am glad that she explained the entire Kevin McCarthy fiasco. That almost destroyed her when she endorsed him!

1 Like

Episode 44: Another half-demented 80-year-old yelling about things

EP 46 Interview with Alex Jones! Fascinating interview.

Breaking News

Elon Musk has agreed to allow Alex Jones back on Twitter after seeing this video of Alex Jones thanking Tucker Carlson for the interview he gave that was episode 46

EP 52 Interview with Kyle Rittenhouse

1 Like

Thank you for posting this! This was spot on and echos my inner frustrations and anger at what has been happening with our country because our voice in such a Democracy, even though technically we are a Constitutional Republic has been hijacked by the elite.

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

Tucker has another theory!

1 Like

Ep 61 Jan 6th Anniversary Edition

You don’t want to miss this one

1 Like

EP 70 Interview with Russell Brand

Tucker Carlson is currently in Moscow, Russia to interview Vladamir Putin and the media is in panic mode.

They’re losing control of the narrative and this is huge!

Tucker Carlson has been seen in Moscow, prompting leftists to go into complete meltdown because Putin, Russia collusion, Trump… or something.

1 Like

Tucker gets interviewed in Moscow Russia

Very interesting!

g

1 Like