😛 TUCKER TUCKER TUCKER! 😛

None of our leaders are punished for lying. Instead, regular people are punished for telling the truth. That was part of our conversation with Hungarian leader BalĂĄzs OrbĂĄn. It happened immediately after our speech in Budapest. Watch.

2 Likes

Nobody can say we haven’t been warned. People like Tucker have been dropping bombs for quite some time.

EP 26

I am not a Bill O’Reilly fan, in fact I think he is an a$$hole and I know this from personqal experience when he was with Inside Edition, but interesting interview nevertheless.

1 Like

EP 27

EP 28

This is rather disturbing and explains a lot.

EP 29 Israel

1 Like

EP 31

EP 32

Of course George Floyd was a lie! Now a cop’s life was destroyed and unfairly convicted by a woke jury!

EP 33 World War III

2 Likes

EP 34 Attack on Christianity!

1 Like

EP 35 Israel, War, and the refugee

A rare side of Tucker with Theo Von interview

1 Like

EP 36 Tucker Carlson’s most interesting interview to date. Lots of insights in this one about our judicial system.

1 Like

37 The two defining tragedies of our time — the war in Ukraine and the presidency of Joe Biden — are both finally coming to an end.

EP. 38 The First Amendment is done. Douglass Mackey is about to go to prison for mocking Hillary Clinton on the internet. We talked to him right before his sentencing. Remember as you watch that this could be you.

This is so wrong on so many levels I don’t know where to begin.

Douglas Mackey is in this photo

1 Like

Revolution is in the air as Tucker is living his best life while visiting Spain!

39 Interview with Candace Owens

Good advice! Also some very salient points being made that we as a society need to seriously meditate on. We are here now, and perhaps we as a country are beyond politics.

EP 40 The rising protests in Spain

1 Like