šŸ˜› TUCKER TUCKER TUCKER! šŸ˜›

1 Like

Yes, fist fightā€¦lol. As far as being good with wood and doing quality work, they are like everyone else. Some do exceptional work and others, not so much. They are raised with carpentry and woodworking, so they do know what they are doing. Itā€™s just that the ā€˜Amish madeā€™ tag line gets attached to everything where Iā€™m fromā€¦ like it makes the product so much better. In a lot of cases, it isnā€™t as goodā€¦lol.

I see quite a bit of Amish made furniture where I work. It is quality stuff for the most part, but itā€™s nothing special.

2 Likes

Tucker Carlson called the Joints Chief of Staff Mark Milley a middle aged woman!
I had to watch it again just to make sure I heard it right. ā€œBoth transitioned in life to Middle aged women.ā€

:joy: :joy: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve encountered the Amish during a tour of the US a few years back, and they remind me of Billygoats named Abraham. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Work with them for any length of time and youā€™ll think billy goats wear perfume. :grin:

2 Likes

They smell that bad? Do they not take baths or showers or is there something in their belief system that prevents them from doing so? Do they even believe in having running water?

I think they just donā€™t bathe very oftenā€¦ or at least the ones I worked with. I donā€™t know what they are allowed to have these days. I think they have taken some restrictions out of every day life in order to function a bit more ā€˜normalā€™ in todayā€™s society.

1 Like

That is what happens when a tribal culture becomes landlocked for a few hundred years. You forget there is water to bathe with.

I like to swim but donā€™t think I will be swimming in any Ohio rivers anytime soon.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Tucker Carlson BLOWS The Doors Off January 6th LIES.

Reveals Fox News REFUSED To Air His J6 Interview Of Capitol Chief Of Police PROVING ā€œThe US Capitol Was FILLED With Federal Agentsā€

Tucker Describes Fox Execs Attacking him For J6 Report: "F**k You!ā€

Narrative Collapse. Wow

1 Like

Was this the reason he got fired? Or did he quit?

Probably when considering the magnitude of the accusations being leveled. Its huge!

You beat me to itā€¦lol. I was just about to post this. :wink:

I am wondering if Tucker Carlson is a viable presidential candidate in 2028? He says he has no interest in politics but his following is real? His voice has a value that canā€™t be measured in monetary value though.

Iā€™ve thought about that too. I donā€™t think he is Presidential material. Like Trump, heā€™s not a politician and is disliked by at least half of the population, for some of the same reasonsā€¦ he speaks the truth, unabashedly. He serves the country better in the capacity he is in, IMO.

2 Likes

LIVE WITH TUCKER

Watch Live | Tucker hosts election summit in Iowa
1 Like

This is was great!

Tucker: Why wouldnt we use the military at the border?
Asa: The military has a lot of responsibilities
Tucker: Protecting America isnā€™t a responsibility?

@theblaze

Mike Pence is a fking POS traitor!

1 Like

True. If they keep with the tyrannical movement it will get worse!

1 Like