šŸ˜› TUCKER TUCKER TUCKER! šŸ˜›

One the most poignant things Tucker says is rather very insightful to the point it reveals a larger perspective.

Tucker says he never is on social media, or reads the news about himself because once someone in his business starts doing that (looking in the mirror constantly) then they start pulling themselves out of who they are and become the person who or what others see you as. That means people start to lose touch altogether of who they are.

In the bigger picture there are more average Americans (narcissism) that are affected by this with the advent of being addicted to social media consumption including members of the media industry.

1 Like
2 Likes

Brain damaged people donā€™t know the difference or are able to see themselves.

1 Like

Jizzers mouth is Mitt Romneys cock holster!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Tuckerā€™s interview with Devon Archer

EP 12

This isnā€™t your thread nor is it a duplicate but thanks for being the retard that everyone here knows you to be by posting!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

No wonder why Tucker was fired by Fox News. This capitol officerā€™s interview is very damning!

1 Like

Some just canā€™t stand being relegated to ā€œMr irrelevancyā€ :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Like all credible witnesses they somehow never make the impact that many think they should.

2 Likes

The bigger picture that we all missed.

2 Likes

Will he run in 28? Some think he could win it easily.

Are you referring to what Joe Rogan was saying the other day?
I do believe if Tucker decided to run who could easily win. I seriously doubt he is interested though.

Yes of course. If it makes perfect sense then Tucker should run. What would a Tucker presidency look like? How would he make policy decisions?

1 Like

A Tucker Presidency wonā€™t happen. First, he wants no part of it. Second, heā€™s just as hated by the Left as Trump and DeSantis. Tucker serves far more good doing what heā€™s doing.

2 Likes

I think he could easily win if he wanted to run.

2 Likes

S.2398 - Voter Privacy Act of 2019 116th Congress (2019-2020)