😛 TUCKER TUCKER TUCKER! 😛

IMG_0275

For continuously using the same material! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Apparently he is now decrying being victimized while he is dishing out his stupid memes!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

It’s as if Ice Cube and others like him never trusted the government to begin with. Turns out they were right.

1 Like

Tucker just released this studio interview with Ice Cube.

1 Like

Yes. This was it, apologies I skipped this response.

1 Like

No worries. The loser is preoccupied with his precious and playing the victim. You know the same traits that leftists do. He claims to be a conservative, but in reality he is a libtard and acts exactly the same. BTW, he voted for Mitt Romney twice and now he is overcompensating with his 6th grade education! He has no substance as a person. Hence why he is a total phony!

1 Like

1 Like

pronoun confused turd .

2 Likes

IMG_0854

Part 2

He likes to use rehashing methods of his weak memes I see, giving validity to the “turd” moniker you previously referenced :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Proving you are dumbass again!

2 Likes

Another attack, and you’re accusing me of cyber stalking? If you don’t want another chat I suggest you leave me alone. Your provocation speaks volumes… :smiling_face:

You sound like the liberal that Dr M is referring to, got any more knee jerk reactions? All emotional and not original thoughts l? Sound like you vote democrat!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Post some more to reveal your cards!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes! That is exactly what he is, because he certainly isn’t one of us on this website! He is not a founding member who has been verified and never will be one of us.

1 Like

Ok I won’t be once of you

Lmfao hahah

jisssssssssbag …

2 Likes

And thus we come to our logical conclusion who the Jizzard really is. All this bluster about him being a conservative and Trump supporter (who BTW was once a democrat, go figure) feathers of the same bird show up with the same colors.

Did you vote for Romney?