😛 TUCKER TUCKER TUCKER! 😛

Yes of course. If it makes perfect sense then Tucker should run. What would a Tucker presidency look like? How would he make policy decisions?

1 Like

A Tucker Presidency won’t happen. First, he wants no part of it. Second, he’s just as hated by the Left as Trump and DeSantis. Tucker serves far more good doing what he’s doing.

2 Likes

I think he could easily win if he wanted to run.

2 Likes

S.2398 - Voter Privacy Act of 2019 116th Congress (2019-2020)

Laymen terms! Layman terms! Bigger picture?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WOW. Tucker Carlson just RELEASED IT ALL!! Blows the lid on Nancy Pelosi’s SHAM!!!

2 Likes

EP 16

INTERVIEW with RFK Jr.

1 Like

EP 17

INTERVIEW with Vivek Ramaswamy

1 Like

Tucker is in Budapest to meet with Serbian Prime minister and they roll out the red carpet for him. ???

1 Like

What does Tucker have to do with the Serbians?

Not sure, but I think the interest go beyond just Serbia and investigating NATO and US military interventionism

2 Likes

1 Like

It appears that what he is saying there is not a way out unless Nuland and the Sullivan fellow are stopped. How can that happen?

1 Like

With some rope and some good sturdy trees!

:grin: :grin: :grin:

1 Like

Tucker and President Trump Full Interview. This one is a doozy! Enjoy!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Trump think’s Epstein killed himself? But the election was rigged? Why?

Yeah I caught that little detail but maybe he simply didn’t want to go there by opening that can of worms. I think the most interesting question was at the end when Tucker asked him if the country is moving towards a civil war which I believe it is. Trump’s response is an interesting one. So is Tucker’s question in how he phrased the question.

Almost 80 Mil viewers.

1 Like

It was an unusual moment when that question was posed.

Do you really think the country is headed towards a conflict of some kind?

I do, but I don’t think it will look like 1862 like “BullRun” or Gettysburg, but I do believe the federal government will lose its power domestically and certain states will start to become self governance when the dollar is worthless.

1 Like