Try to Understand Black Lives Matter

I remember the New Orleans shooting. After shooting that human in the stomach, the knuckle dragger attempted a head shot. Thank God the weapon jammed, and that thing was not intelligent enough to clear the round. OOOK fire stick no work, me run. [

Shooting of Tulane medical student Peter Gold Nov. 20, 2015 - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com › watch
](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWCyB70-5NU) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I WILL NEVER EVER leave my home unarmed.

1 Like

One other thing: I want my fucking reparations for the enslavement of my Irish ancestors. Buckwheat get the fuck in line. [

The Slaves That Time Forgot - Skadi Forum - Skadi.net
https://forums.skadi.net › threads › 102246-The-Slaves-That-Time-Forgot
](https://forums.skadi.net/threads/102246-The-Slaves-That-Time-Forgot)

They came as slaves ; vast human cargo transported on tall British ships bound for the Americas. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- African slaves were very expensive during the late 1600s (50 Sterling). Irish slaves came cheap (no more than 5 Sterling). If a planter whipped or branded or beat an Irish slave to death, it was never a crime. A death was a monetary setback, but far cheaper than killing a more expensive African.

1 Like

From Frederick Law Olmstead’s journal. A visit to the Southern states. At a landing on the Alabama River, Irish deckhands caught and stowed heavy bales of cotton after they had come hurtling down a long chute from a towering bluff. When Olmstead asked why slaves were not doing the work, the ship’s captain replied, “The niqqers are worth too much to be risked here; if the Paddies are knocked overboard, or get their backs broke, nobody loses anything.

1 Like

3 Likes

My hats off to you did a lot of research on this topic

1 Like

Humans ARE apes by definition.
I remember visiting the Museum of Natural History in NYC and in one section (Primates, I think) there was a six foot mirror facing the visitor with a caption: You are looking at the most dangerous animal in the world.

Humans have languages and can communicate complex thoughts. True, only if the same language is spoken. Animals on the other hand just make sounds and yet can communicate their thoughts. How is it possible?

On the topic of Africans, I get in a lot of trouble by saying no civilization arouse out of Africa. (Ancient Egypt, Carthage, etc., were on the African soil but the carriers of such civilization were Semites and not black Africans).

No. Homo sapiens did not originate in Africa.

Stop teaching children they are one step removed from different lines of animals, some more evolved than others. Maybe then they will stop acting like animals and treat each other like who we are, cousins.
(“Race” is strictly an evolutionary concept used by Darwin, Huxley, Haeckel, and the other nineteenth-century evolutionists to rationalize their white racism. But from the beginning it was not so! “God that made the world and all things therein; . . . hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth” (Acts 17:24,26). “Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother?” (Malachi 2:10). HMM)

1 Like

“At some future period not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace the savage races throughout the world. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes…will no doubt be exterminated. The break between man and his nearest Allies will then be wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilised state, as we may hope, even than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as the baboon, instead of as now between the Negro or Australian and the gorilla” (1874, p. 178). Charles Darwin Decent of Man.

Odds are, a common ancestor. And if Africa was the Cradle of Life, well, those who left & who evolved in harsher climates ( 100s of 1,000s of years ) were the one’s who began to establish technologies ( white & oriental mainly ). Those who stayed in the African subcontinent ( blacks ) seemed to remain in a primitive state; and were in the same state when the descendants of whites returned to Africa 100s of 1,000s of years later. Or am I wrong? Now, here be a riddle. Along the evolutionary path, if it all really started in Africa; that would mean, Central & South Americn natives were the very furthest in distance & time. Yet, look at the remarkable feats of engineering in Central & South America . Africa remained a floundering shit hole. One other point. Those who stayed & evolved in Africa ( blacks ) had the time, climate, resources, and man power to gain the same ground as those who left. SO, WHAT HAPPENED?

1 Like

Look at any human migration map and they trace back to a genetic Adam in Africa or the Middle East. Likewise for a genetic trace back to a mitochondrial Eve. People groups dispersed globally after the time of Peleg would naturally produce dominant characteristics in different areas of the world, i.e. darker skin tone, blue eye color, high cheek bones.

Mathematically, human population growth much beyond a 4,400 year span (100s of 1,000s of years) would calculate to well over 500 billion population today at a underestimated growth rate of .2%.

1 Like

I guess those who remained in Africa were content to live in stick or mud huts, roam the Savannas & catch & eat bugs.

1 Like

You know, there are always cheat sheets. These people had hidden teachers and tutors. Have you heard of three fingered reptilian/human bodies discovered in Peru which go back thousands and thousands of years?
Mayas couldn’t have figured out the intricate details of astronomy and cosmic calendar themselves

That’s all made up in the 20th century to match the 20th century ideology of “equality” and “liberal” racism.

It may be a very heartwarming story but it was fake.

If sub-Saharan Africa was the “highway” of human evolution, sub-Saharan Africa should be the spearhead of human civilization and technology. But that’s not the case.

You can’t claim that all smart ones left and only dumb ones remained in the homeland. It’s like saying smart Irishmen left and went to America, Australia, etc., and only dumb ones remained.

Hunters and gatherers don’t “migrate” big time. They may gradually expand their territory over tens of thousands of years but they always mix with locals.

There is a consensus of sorts in the academia that no humans existed in the Americas before 12,000 or 13,000 years ago, just based on this:

Why do they insist? Because that’s the only time frame where “anatomically modern humans” could have entered Alaska from Siberia during the Ice Age.
This is total BS. Humans existed in the Americas long before that.

Australia is another proof that goes against the “migration” model.
There is a continuum of native culture in Australia for at least 50,000 years. Some of the rock art in Australia is so old that the rocks themselves are disintegrating.
Australian aborigines are not happy about it, but
archaeologists dug up human bones that go back tens of thousands of years.

This is what “political correctness” will never allow.

Look at human evolution and diversity in terms of brain vs brawn.

Blacks are far superior to east Asians in terms of the latter, as in athletic sports (running fast, jumping high, what have you).

1 Like

The jungles are the most favorable climates for life, and the competition for space in those places is fierce. Only the roughest and toughest survive. Einstein would get his brain sucked out and eaten.

1 Like

The time scales you are quoting are guesses at best designed to fit the secular religion of evolution. Without long ages evolution hypothesis does not work.
Near the Ararat Mountains archeological finds of kilns for producing steel, brass and other metals has been found.
Few ancient archeological discoveries have ever been found which are with a date stamped. Coins and art may be dated to coincide with historic dates, i.e. rule of kings, birth of Christ, etc. Claiming something found is 20,000 years old is an unknowable.

Sub-Saharan Africa has been mostly grasslands, be it Olduvai Gorge or South Africa where the Austropithecus fossils were found.
(This is not to suggest Ausropithecus was the direct ancestor to Homo erectus or Homo sapiens.)

Mountains of Anatolia (today’s Turkey) produced copper and other metals, probably contributing to the development of Bronze Age civilizations and later Iron Age. This region was very close to Mesopotamia and Göbekli Tepe found more recently. This site predates agriculture.

Australia has been inhabited by humans for tens of thousands of years and they left rock art or markings.

Recent finds in Spain demonstrates Neanderthals left cave art. The Neanderthals made flutes from bear bones. They were no Africans. (Neanderthals were most likely blond or red haired)

Were the rock art or markings dated? If not it is only a guess.

Why is there always a comparison of blacks to apes in this thread?? No matter what the topic is this usually happens. What does this have to do with BLM???