I detect some racist behavior from some people on this site, especially toward BLM and woke people of color. I know that you are aware that black people face NINE TIMES THE OPPRESSION as other oppressed groups.
Here are nine examples:
- Housing markets: rigged against black people
- Job applications: Blacks do not get as many call backs
- Test scores: rigged against black people
- lower pay for the same work
- civilian murder by cops
- More incarceration if you are black
- poverty levels
- less likely to be represented in government.
And let’s not forget institutionalized racism.
Given these facts, why should anyone here on this site be upset at them for just wanting to have their voice heard?
What do you think white people would do if they faced NINE TIMES as much oppression as other oppressed groups? Just admit it white people would be losing their minds!
I’m sure that we’re on the same page on this, so why not cool it with the anti-BLM and anti-woke shilling going on here?