Try to Understand Black Lives Matter

Are you guys equating blacks with apes?

Wow! Didn’t think you were the thinned skin type!

Not I. The conversation appeared to have drifted from BLM to religion to morals to animals. My comments had nothing to do with any relation between man and apes.

Do bear in mind though that we share about 98% of our DNA with chimps. Somewhere back in the chain, there’s a common ancestor.

I fully understand BLM. BLM is a racist group of nitwits that think only black lives matter and that it’s okay to hate ALL cops but especially WHITE cops, it’s okay to incite violence, it’s okay to destroy property, it’s okay to ignore the law…

SCREW BLM!

ALL LIVES MATTER!!!

If the black community as a culture truly believed that all black lives matter, there wouldn’t be so many blacks MURDERED by blacks.

…and there wouldn’t be so many black babies aborted.

BLM is nothing but front for a “we are victims” bandwagon.

Oh, piss off Dr.
@beadencup49 was clearly out of line with that comment.

1 Like

“Piss off?” You been hanging around the Brit cucks for too long! Lol!

WTF Asaratis! Usually DMK has sharper wit to respond to that kind of stuff then to go there. Why is that hard for you to understand why I was surprised? Not sure who your white-knighting here for if for no reason you misread my response to DMK.

The only animals that kill indiscriminately are cats and wolverines. The rest only kill to protect their family, den, food supply etc.

Animals may not understand morality but in their own limited way practice it.

You do realize that many of Darwin’s theories have since proven to be errant don’t you?

We not only have not wiped out all of the uncivilized tribes around the world or all of the great apes, we have actually protected them.

Well that’s just stupid. Read what has actually been written and think a bit.

Not very civil of you…

1 Like

As I said, I think the comment was over the line…and her response was appropriate. You thought differently.

If we all thought the same things about each other, this would be a dull and boring site.

I am not disagreeing that is was over the line, but I am denied the reading of DMK’s wit when she demur’s to calling the cops!

Did you inadvertently leave a “not” out of that sentence or is your “but” out of place? :smile:

The comment was completely out of line. How would you feel if someone called your own wife, mother, or daughter a “douchebag”?

Yes. I am multitasking here between writing a legal document and trying to respond!

I just said that I agree it was over the line, my point was DMK usually has the ability to respond with a strong rebuke that we here can learn from. Its why I always enjoy her posts, she is one of the few adults here who can handle that sort of thing. Which is why I am surprised she called the cops, it doesn’t seem like her to do that!

I was still catching up. DMK is a lady, she’s not going to get into the gutter to wrestle a pig in the mud.

2 Likes

At some point morality is subjective. But there are basics (some of which are enumerated in the Bible and other religious books) that are universally recognized as “good” by even people of no faith at all.

1 Like

But it is ok for you to call me a “moron.”

2 Likes

Where did I call you a moron? Quote it.

If you can’t understand the difference in the two I can’t help you.

I cannot as you have deleted it but @asaratis was witness and responded to you.