Trump ZERO chance of winning

At some point this year, perhaps as soon as this month, the former president of the United States may be charged with a serious crime. After a years-long elaborate dance with the law in which he usually stayed just one step ahead, Donald Trump now faces at least three serious investigations that could produce criminal charges. He denies wrongdoing in all cases, but many legal experts think that prosecutors have grounds to charge him and will. Others believe that Trump shouldn’t be charged, or that prosecutors might choose not to charge him even if they can.

What actually will happen is unpredictable. We don’t know what pieces of evidence—or even what investigations—might exist that aren’t public, we don’t know how prosecutors will wield the discretion the law affords them, and, of course, we don’t know how a jury might fall on any charges that end up being tried. But the mountains of evidence already before the public—about Trump’s attempt to overturn the 2020 election, about his handling of government documents, and about his previous interactions with the justice system—suggest a fierce conflict to come. “He has learned that due process is the Achilles’ heel of liberal democracy,” Paul Rosenzweig, a former federal prosecutor, told me. “He’s weaponized the court systems all of his life.

Will you wet your panties?

1 Like

Lol they are going to charge any republican with a crime who’s runs on taking down the deep state.

That includes Ron, so when they charge ron with a hate crime for removing black studies, will you denounce him like you do trump?

BTW can you stop plagiarizing?

I agree with you on this. They will charge any Republican for whatever crime they think they can, while ignoring the same crime/s being perpetrated by their own party.

BTW if you stop plagiarizing you will have thing to post. Have you ever had an original thought???

The point of posting information for YOU is so you will understand that you ed to THINK possibly for the first time in your life

Quit wasting my time.

The difference between the 2 parties. The left will impeach, indict knowing it will go no where, The right does nothing. The left is winning the war in the media and voter perception and elections, the right losing badly.

1 Like

Trump is finished. Now news concerning his probable indictment in Georgia.
BREAKING: Fulton County DA issues Trump's NIGHTMARE statement - YouTube

He objected to election results lol… ITS CONSTITUTIONAL. You can’t jail ppl because you’re but hurt

Again, I agree. I have said many times… they are just different sides of the same coin… they do the same things, using different tactics.

1 Like

So you think Biden legitimately got 81,000,000 votes? Interesting…

1 Like

Do I think he got 81,000,000 votes? No… certainly not legitimately.

You got it , just like he did his 12 years in school when they took his lunch . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

GO RON D 2024

1 Like

So how do you agree with what he said? Trump won regardless of media

“In its current form, the College Board’s A.P. African American Studies course lacks educational value and is contrary to Florida law," Cassandra Palelis, press secretary for the Florida Department of Education, told Newsweek .
lacks educational value and is contrary to Florida law,” WHAT A SUPRISE !!!

Jitsssssss wants more of this in schools …
It’s the latest craze in public education across the nation: drag queen shows in public high schools during the school day. One of the shows was held at Hempfield High School in Landisville, Pennsylvania.
Over $200K being spent on drag queen shows at NYC schools (nypost.com)

Drag queen story hour for 1st graders at Philadelphia public school outrages parents | Fox News

D.C. Public Schools host drag queen performance for high school students - Washington Times

Story hour: How drag queen shows for minors have become increasingly common (washingtonexaminer.com)

Elementary Kids Get ‘Special Surprise’ Drag Performance at School Talent Show – NBC New York

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: NOT A CHANCE - HE BELONGS TO DOPES R US . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It doesn’t matter he was destroyed by a utter moron . Trump has zero chance of winning . If trump gets the republican nod we will see another dem in office !!!

1 Like

Dude retire from the internet. Lol

I agree, he won, regardless of media and cheating. So shat? Where is he now? Biden is still in the White House… Trump isn’t. Stamp your feet all you want… it changes nothing.

1 Like

You’re missing the bus, go have another beverage

Really, is that why Biden is in the WH today???

Pathetic!

p.s. Get over it!