Trump ZERO chance of winning

I’m not arguing why pence didn’t reverse the fraud. Stay focused

:100: what a jackass . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

RON D 2024

1 Like

A new poll in New Hampshire suggests that Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis holds a double-digit lead over former President Donald Trump in a hypothetical 2024 GOP presidential nomination matchup in the state that has traditionally held the first presidential primary in the race for the White House.

Trump and MAGA essentially work for the DNC. Doubt me? Explain nominating Herschel Walker over a decorated Navy SEAL with extensive foreign policy experience. That Red Tsunami didn’t happen because of Trump and MAGA. Trump doesn’t have the character to put anything first other than himself. Trump needs to fade away. He is too divisive.

GO RON D 2024

DeSantis has youth and accomplishments on his side and stands a better chance of uniting Republicans to truly produce a red wave this time around. But everyone needs to realize that he will never get the independent vote: See 2022 candidates. He can’t drain the swamp if he doesn’t get elected. DeSantis has Trump’s policies without the drama that turns off the independents. And many of our past presidents have been governors first. Very few have come from Congress.

When DeSantis beats Trump in the primaries he (Trump) will cry fraud. He did it with Cruz in Iowa in '16. Trump will whine stomp his size 13’s and end up letting the dems off easy AGAIN !!! Just liks jitssssssbag 617 :clown_face: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Trump’s four years in the White House saw the highest turnover rate of any administration in U.S. history , and many of those who moved on appear to have left with a bitter taste in their mouth. Afew among them ;

Mike Pence

Bill Stepien

B.J. Pak

Eric Herschmann

Betsy DeVos

John Bolton

James Mattis

John Kelly

Rex Tillerson

Anthony Scaramucci

Tom Bossert

Omarosa Manigault Newman

And 70% of the republican party and base .

One of Trump’s most loyal Cabinet members, former Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos, said she lost faith in her former boss

In his 2018 resignation letter to Trump, former Defense Secretary James Mattis made clear that he strongly opposed the foreign policy decisions of his boss.

Former White House Chief of Staff John Kelly, who left the White House in 2019 after repeated clashes with Trump, reportedly called him “the most flawed person” he had ever met.

Gary Cohn left after little more than a year in those roles after a dispute over the president’s plan to impose tariffs on steel and aluminum. Months after leaving his job, Cohn was quoted in Bob Woodward’s book “Fear: Trump in the White House,” calling Trump “a professional liar.”

The former “Apprentice” contestant hired by Trump as a political aide fell out with her boss after serving nearly a year in his administration. After she was fired, she published one of the first tell-all books about working in the Trump White House.

“Donald Trump, who would attack civil rights icons and professional athletes, who would go after grieving black widows, who would say there were good people on both sides, who endorsed an accused child molester; Donald Trump, and his decisions and his behavior, was harming the country. I could no longer be a part of this madness,” she wrote in her book.

Stephanie Grisham, former White House press secretary and communications director, says she began to sour on Trump before she resigned on Jan. 6, 2021.

In her tell-all book “I’ll Take Your Questions Now,” she detailed Trump’s regular verbal abuse and compromising requests.

“I knew that sooner or later, the president would want me to tell the public something that was not true or that would make me sound like a lunatic,” Grisham wrote.

Griffin has emerged as a persistent critic of the former president, telling Vanity Fair in May that she is trying to reach those who, like her, “drank the Kool-Aid” and once supported him.

“The people I’m most hoping to reach and convince that Trump is terrible for our country, are people who, like I once did, support him," she said.

The former president has called his former national security adviser John Bolton “one of the dumbest people in government” and a “total” and “unhinged warmonger” in a searing post on his Truth Social account.

For months, the former president has unleashed a string of thinly veiled racist comments about his former transportation secretary, the wife of his party’s Senate leader, to relative silence from other GOP officials.

Days after his latest abuse, Elaine Chao issued a rare rebuke of her former boss:

Trump announced in November that he was making a third run for the White House after losing his reelection bid to President Joe Biden in 2020. What fucking joke !

Since then, many rank-and-file Republicans have been coming out against Trump’s third bid, claiming they want different blood to take on Biden in 2024 .

Polling has shown Florida Governor Ron DeSantis emerging as the most popular Republican to be the nominee in 2024 – even beating out Trump.

Politically, Trump’s a Dead Man Walking.

GO RON D 2024

A new poll in New Hampshire suggests that Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis holds a double-digit lead over former President Donald Trump in a hypothetical 2024 GOP presidential nomination matchup in the state that has traditionally held the first presidential primary in the race for the White House.
DeSantis tops Trump in key presidential primary state poll ahead of potential GOP 2024 showdown (yahoo.com)

DeSantis leads Trump by double digits in 2024 primary head-to-head: Poll | Washington Examiner
DeSantis was the choice of 47% of those Republican Primary voters polled, with Trump pulling 35% support. Other candidates were non-starters.

DeSantis tops Trump in key presidential primary state poll ahead of potential GOP 2024 showdown (msn.com)

Republican voters overwhelmingly support Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) over former President Donald Trump in a theoretical matchup in the 2024 GOP White House primary, according to a fresh poll.

The Suffolk University survey for USA Today shows DeSantis leading Trump 56% to 33% among Republican voters nationwide,

Politically, Trump’s a Dead Man Walking.

GO RON D 2024

DeSantis led Trump 52% to 38% in the Wall Street Journal survey, which was released Wednesday. Fox News reported on the Wall Street Journal poll and a USA Today/Suffolk University poll that showed DeSantis up 56% to 33% over Trump in a one-on-one test.

Former President Donald Trump is losing support on his home turf — with fed-up Floridians turning their backs on the MAGA movement as its leader throws relentless and unprovoked rhetorical jabs at their wildly popular governor, Ron DeSantis.

In ruby red St Johns County — which voted for the 76-year-old 45th president by 27 percentage points over Joe Biden in 2020 — loyalists are starting to change their tune.

“I think Trump has too much baggage,” contractor Alberto Aguilar told The Post. “We need a clean start, a fresh start with someone new. It’s DeSantis’ time now.”

trump lost to a moron … :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Trump lost to cheating and mike pence being a coward.

You keep posting the same message and pic. How do you figure that all the other polls that have been posted here or, are on the internet to be found, are so wrong compared to your little poll that you defend with your life?..lol. The country as a whole would much prefer DeSantis over Trump… no matter how badly you wish it wern’t true.

I said I like Ron, it’s not his time, and losing to trump will hurt his chances In 2028. He should stay strong in FL
Wait for the great trump to leave in 2028

We know that…so what? What does that have to do with anything at this point? Biden is POTUS despite Pence and cheating. You need to come to grips with how things are… and what they will be in the future. Trump is NOT in the future… the country will see to that… or cheating will…lol.

1 Like

I will never own a white flag. I fight to the end… what are you afraid of?

I fixed my fat finger spelling error for you. I can’t fix anything else for you. :wink:

That’s not a error it’s common with you dummy lol

There aren’t enough sigh, roll eyes, WTF emojis to respond to that.