Trump to declare emergency over wall

Obama releasing Iranian money was a mistake of epic proportion, they are funding terrorists wahhabi groups in Syria, Iran, Iraq and other parts of the middle east.

Didn’t Obama not realize this?

Of course he did. That’s why he did it. The same reason he had the ATF hand automatic weapons to the drug cartels down in Mexico.

obama-flood-1

This image could not be forgotten! A blast from the past!

2 Likes

I wonder how many AG’s in the history of the US were held in contempt of Congress as a result of not complying with subpoenas? Funny how liberals are short on memory!

1 Like

Federal laws are just mere guidelines anyway. Nobody really follows them any more anyway.

At least Eric Holder set the precedent on that avenue, and now there is no going back on that!

Yeah, that should do absolutely nothing.

He could have cared less.

It wasn’t our money to keep… what part of that don’t you understand?

But taxes are money that belong to the government and not the people who pay them. Weren’t you also whining about us becoming more diplomatic with Russia? Last time I checked, Iran isn’t our friend either. Selective outrage, it’s what’s for liberals.

ever heard of this process called “sanctions” or did you think it was the name of a entree at Olive garden?

But we only use sanctions against our real enemies. Not our pretend ones.

I was not whining about being more diplomatic with Russia. My only Russia comments were around Trump believing Putin over his own government.

Iran isn’t our friend and that wasn’t our money. We lifted sanctions and as a part of that, we gave them that money back. I repeat… we lifted sanctions.

Look. It’s like I’m way ahead of you or something. As usual. :laughing:

We lifted sanctions as a part of a joint agreement between multiple countries. What part of that don’t you understand?

We paid them money that they were owed after settling out of court.

Iran may have received an additional $33.6 billion in secret cash and gold payments facilitated by the Obama administration between 2014 and 2016, according to testimony provided before Congress by an expert on last summer’s nuclear agreement with Iran.

Between January 2014 and July 2015, when the Obama administration was hammering out the final details of the nuclear accord, Iran was paid $700 million every month from funds that had previously been frozen by U.S. sanctions.

A total of $11.9 billion was ultimately paid to Iran, but the details surrounding these payments remain shrouded in mystery, accordingto Mark Dubowitz, executive director at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies.

In total, “Iran may have received as much as $33.6 billion in cash or in gold and other precious metals,” Dubowitz disclosed.

1 Like

We? Who is this we you speak of?

The United States of America

Really? Was there a referendum I missed?

What part of irrelevant do you not understand? I find it interesting that you openly support the US entering into a multilateral agreement to lift sanctions on one of our enemies and yet not so much when it comes to imposing tariffs or sanctions against another one due to simply who is sitting in the White House. Well not interesting, very clearly partisan though. Interventionism is only a bad thing when Republicans are in charge, right hack? :laughing:

2 Likes