Trump supporters what are you going to do?

That’s more of an immigration issue the Protestants came over from England and consider themselves British hence why people born in Northern Ireland will compete for British awards or represent Britain at the Olympics so when Ireland had a vote on whether to remain as part of the British empire or becoming a independent nation the Republic of Ireland voted to go it alone and Northern Ireland voted to remain part of the United Kingdom or British empire the religious aspect is more of a side note

1 Like

This aged like warm milk IED’s shut your delusional mouth media and politicians being powerless to stop you they literally just made the figurehead of your movement cuckold. you believing that you’re going to break down into splinters you can’t even organise how would you communicate with each other how would you appeal to the masses you’re being kicked off every big tech available dumbass. the states have not started to seceding that does not look realistic in any way shape or form in the current time and more delusional fantasies about starving your enemies to death the blue states are near the coasts you dummy they would import food from their allies globally which they have more of because they’re globalists you fucking idiot. You claim to understand war and strategy you don’t appear to have the foggiest you have other posts which completely contradicts the stuff you’re saying now but I can’t get them because like a pussy you have your profile on private don’t ever call me names again I was being polite to you

Telling a delusional person the truth and you risk then getting upset with you. The truth is your now a cuck nation

Why are you still responding to me? I thought you said you were done?

And then you done a meme calling me a name so I gave you a piece of my mind back

Your opportunities to use force or law is over the republican party do not want to fight because they are mostly corrupt the best and most realistic option is to create a new party that’s reality that’s all I’m trying to tell you

Well maybe it’s time to put you on ignore like everyone has. You seem to have a penchant for trash talking for want to push buttons while being obtuse. I have no time for such bullshit! Go bother someone else for change!

1 Like

If you wish to retreat into your echo chamber of delusion you do that and I’ll pop up to tell you reality if and when I choose you’re not going to be running around fighting any wars dumbass

The points I made above are true and you can’t prove me wrong

Bye! It was nice knowing ya!

1 Like

Sen. Lisa Murkowski is first GOP senator to call on Trump to resign

In my opinion the republican party is dead and buried if you’re honest with yourself and you look at the data you will see this was not a fair election at least 50% of Americans are aware of this bury your head in the sand if you want but eventually the same censorship that trump supporters are experiencing you will end up experiencing you guys should put your differences aside and make sure a anti-corruption party makes it into power next time you have an election its the only way you can stop the rot

I can appreciate that. I would point out to you that this election was the same anomaly that Trump’s presidency was. 40% of Biden supporters told exit pollers that they had voted against Trump. I was one of them. I certainly wasn’t giddy about Biden. I supported Gabbard in the primaries. Prior to this election I have been a staunch supporter of a third party and haven’t voted for candidates in the two leading parties. But I had to set those ambitions aside this time as it was SO important to me that we repudiate Trump…

Hoping to get back to my long term goal of seeing a viable third (at least) party to challenge and balance out both republicans and democrats…

You completely got played by the media Joe Biden is not the lesser of two evils someone said here that politicians should have a limited amount of time they should be allowed in government and Biden has past his sell-by date in terms of being useful to the American public he is corrupt to the core and juiced up on energy tablets my partner who is completely non-political saw him for the first time today on the BBC and said he looks like an alien that’s how diluted his pupils are he is a stooge

Well that’s certainly subjective…

Yeah, here’s the problem with that. You start shooting up a peaceful protest with rubber bullets and water cannons and the real firearms are coming out. I’ve been to several in Democrat areas where we all show up with AR-15’s. No one says a DAMN thing to us and honestly, it’s managed to get laws passed like open carry and now, we’re looking at Constitutional carry. When 15-20 thousand people show up with guns, local politicians take notes apparently. Well, at least in Texas.

I hope I’m wrong but I believe you’re going to experience a very different handling situations like that in the future

So a little perspective. We’ll work at the state and local levels to clean up the voting rules. That’s going to be priority 1. We’re not going to act out in open revolt because it’s not to that point yet. When does it get to that point? When middle class citizens get desperate. So long as the middle class have nice homes, decent income and some sense of security, a civil war won’t happen. When that has largely disappeared, then you’ll see guns come out and politicians put down. This isn’t Venezuela. We are heavily armed and when middle class businesses get shuttered by government officials for “the good of the nation”, then it’ll incite a response.

For now, we’re going to work within the system to correct the wrongs. I often find those calling for civil war have never served in the military or been to combat. We will expend EVERY SINGLE OPTION POSSIBLE prior to pulling out guns and changing things by force. In my opinion, a civil war is more than 20 years off in the worst case scenario.

2 Likes

I don’t think we will. The thousands of people with firearms is one hell of a deterrent. They usually walk on egg shells around us. . . well, that and most of the time the police are on our side.

1 Like

Exactly. Hopefully those here having wet dreams about civil war will take note…

Until you start smashing them as you (generically) did in the nations capital. Or start shooting at them when they come along to enforce a law you don’t like. You’ll find out that LEO’s and military alike will follow orders…

Great post and spot on. :+1:

The ringleaders will be rounded up after the event and arrested. Your ability to communicate with me su
like minded people will be terminated and the movement will eventually fizzle out you’re now dealing with a expiring totalitarian government which are very corrupt don’t think they will uphold your rights or treat you fairly