Trump Planned to Flood Sanctuary Cities with Migrants - Democrats Outraged at “Cruel” Punishment!

That’s just, priceless.

Now trump needs to call up his HUD guy and tell him to get rolling on putting some affordable housing for illegal immigrants and asylum seekers smack dab in the middle of elite liberal neighborhoods so we can see how fast their minds change on what great law abiding salt of the earth people we are allowing in are. Do it under the authority of the declared border emergency, raze a few mansions to make room if you have to Don.

3 Likes

Gee, you think? Remind me why anyone should listen to these twits again?

Nope. But we’re more than happy to take in another 100k+ “refugees” from Syria. Because you know, we clearly didn’t learn from what happened in Paris.

1 Like

That’s right! It would be great to have one put right across the street from where Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters live. I think Chuck Schumer would benefit from having one in his backyard as well.

2 Likes

But they like the million that will come to the US this year get jobs contribute to SS and save us all. Of course it doesn’t count how much in entitlements they will consume. But who’s counting anyway.

2 Likes

In Quonset Huts a few dozen miles outside of Nome is where all so-called refugees etc should be held.

First, it would be a difficult place to leave, if they disappear from their camp they may well end up polar bear chow. Second, it would discourage people from trying to claim refugee status if they aren’t already used to the cold. Third, the land is cheap and unoccupied. Fourth, easy to guard (would you walk off into the wilderness?).

1 Like

I’m all for sending back the refugees we’ve got. Or at least every single one that’s a Muslim.

1 Like

Trump is on a roll today!

1 Like

Wouldn’t the crime rate go down and local tax revenue go up in the cities where Trump will put them?

That’s what libs say anyhow… and they would not lie… would they?

And think how strong these cities will be with all that additional diversity … because “diversity is our strength”… isn’t it?

2 Likes

Of course. After all, they’re simply coming here to do the jobs lazy Americans won’t do. They’re not a burden. Not at all. I’m not sure why anybody is getting upset over the prospect of these undocumented laborers being relocated there. How generous this president is!

Way back in th 70’s, National Lampoon (back when they were funny), put out an albumn called “Radio Dinner”. It contained track called “Pull the Triggers…”. It was a riff on Joan Baez and perfcectly desribes the liberal mindset, even today.

Liberal is synonymous with hypocrite.

2 Likes

If Trumps plan outrages Democrats, they will positively go apoplectic over this:

There is always some liberal whining in threads about illegals that visa overstays are much worse then illegals streaming across the border.

Well, looks like Trump is going to address that problem too.

1 Like

Oops, I guess they shouldn’t have drawn his attention to that. No doubt they’ll call him names, but that is what we always used to do, restrict travel from countries that had proven to be big risks of overstay.

1 Like

Now why would they be able to do that? It couldn’t be because of the loopholes in the law intentionally placed there by the asshats in Congress, could it?

Can we round up and deport some of these politicians while we’re at it?

Although it is doubtful that this will ever come to fruition, the fact remains that this would appear to be exactly what so many Democrats wanted. After all, they appear to think very highly of illegals.

Perhaps this is just another example of the NIMBY principle (Not In My Back Yard) at work…

Nah. That is called: “Calling a bluff”. I’m not even a poker player and I get this :wink:

She did address all of that in her “tweet”.

As though what? She is the first person to break out of a narcissistic cocoon?

Well, hey “Cher”. Welcome to the world we’ve all been telling you about. Don’t like it on your doorstep? Well, neither do “we”.

1 Like

Whoa there, Nellie!

Affordable housing? Ohhh nooo my friend.

Let’s do some Eminent Domain!

“You” support sanctuary? Baby, you got it. Put up or shut up.