Trump Planned to Flood Sanctuary Cities with Migrants - Democrats Outraged at “Cruel” Punishment!

Hell no, deliver them inside of the elite’s gated communities, don’t just drop them off at the gate.

See how many of them are willing to back up their rhetoric by taking them into their own homes and providing for them.

2 Likes

A truly seminal and priceless moment in his presidency.

1 Like

Lou , what I’m not understanding about all this is Trump asked about sending illegals to sanctuary Cities and that was considered unlawful but they must be bused somewhere , who makes the decision where they are bused to ? And if they are to be bused why can’t it be to Cities that claim to offer sanctuary and all the free goodies the taxpayers had to hand out ???

1 Like

I suggest Trump start chartering busses now.

Or ships. I bet we have some island territories that could use some population. They can build their shitholes there.

I nominate Puerto Rico.

The mayor of San Juan has a hardon for Trump.

They could help with all the work that needs to he done there. All those people with good skills could get that place in order pronto.

Isn’t that what the left has done for years?

1 Like

Great tweets from Zion Don Trump for sure! Shitty thing is nothing will happen. Plus, he’ll most likely lose 2020, or if for some reason he doesn’t, the cabal will pull the plug on the USA and the rest of the world.

Imagine the butthurt when the S&P 500 drops from 4500 to 1200. The butthurt it’ll cause worldwide.

Then think about who has stuffed their pockets to buy all those equities at the 1200 level.

Then it’s all over for the common man.

The good thing for you is that you got nothing invested, own nothing, and will lose nothing. So maybe after you bring down the country, losers like yourself will be on a level playing field with your superiors… for awhile… before you resort to eating grubs.

You don’t know shit about me ZOG puppet.

Yeah I do … it’s pretty apparent.

Clearly you know nothing about the market, pullbacks, recessions and a depression to boot.

They are common but you wouldn’t know that would you.

Need a link so you can look at the pictures???

I went from my girl telling me that I shouldn’t vote for Trump to her saying that we need another holocaust and for it to be real this time so everyone in the future will know how serious a problem the ■■■■ are and since everyone already hates whites and believes we did the holocaust anyway we’ve got nothing to lose. Good dick and a slow redpill is the only way.

2 Likes

1 Like

Liberals everywhere are can’t back peddle fast enough :rofl:

2 Likes

In a tweet posted Sunday, Cher said, “I understand helping struggling immigrants but my city (Los Angeles) isn’t taking care of its own.”

She went on to urge that more focus be put on native homeless people than illegal immigrants

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile.

1 Like

Now we know how to hit them where it hurts. Make them embrace their own policies and live with the consequences of them. I sincerely hope that Trump follows through on this one. I’d rather have them deported straight out of the country but if he isn’t going to do that let’s at least inflict as much damage to liberal cities as possible.

2 Likes

Note to Cher, the country as a whole isn’t taking care of its citizens, i.e. the homeless, the veterans are prime examples.

Cher “What? You want me to pay for this stupid Liberal crap???”