Trump Planned to Flood Sanctuary Cities with Migrants - Democrats Outraged at “Cruel” Punishment!

Oh look the American president is finally fighting evil lefty commies by…destroying American cities? All hail, Pissrael I guess.

Destroying? With hard working people seeking to make a better life for themselves?

3 Likes

Hopefully CPS will remove her from your home and find someone decent to raise her.

The cities were already ruined.

I don’t think he used the word “dump”. Do you have a video to back up your quote…or are you quoting the MSM?

He didn’t.

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @ realDonaldTrump

FollowFollow @ realDonaldTrump

More

Due to the fact that Democrats are unwilling to change our very dangerous immigration laws, we are indeed, as reported, giving strong considerations to placing Illegal Immigrants in Sanctuary Cities only…

9:38 AM - 12 Apr 2019

Please explain how you can distinguish from that guy ruining cities from those guys who’ve already been at work ruining their cities?

Awwww. You no likey Trump showing lib hypocrisy?

The mental image I’ve got is someone standing in East Cleveland yelling “Trump ruined my city!”

A couple busses loaded with illegals needs to be unloaded right outside this “all girls college”… Mount Holyoke College. Tacos anyone?

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tomi-lahren-campus-police-chief-placed-on-leave-for-liking-trump-tweets-enough-is-enough

1 Like

Reminds me of when they were blaming Detroit’s water problems in Trump. Hilarious.

How the hell can that even be legal?

4 Likes

Minus a recession Trump wins reelection easily.

1 Like

Yanggang wants nothing more than a collapse. It is how losers can make their way to the top. They facilitate a collapse.
Then they climb up the charred heap, plant their flag, and declare they won.

History.

2 Likes

I think the Democrat response to this plan has been absolutely hysterical. My only problem is that when illegals declare asylum they get medical waivers and eligibility to get public assistance. The medical waiver means that they don’t have to go through any medical screening before being released into the United States. The other issue is self-explanatory.

And then we wonder why we suddenly have these new outbreaks of diseases that haven’t been seen in our country for over two hundred years.

Keep in mind the people not vaccinating their children are as much of a problem as the disease carried into the US.

For it spreading, sure. Inoculated people aren’t spreading it, which is the point. And how would we know an illegal was inoculated or not who’s given a medical waiver and allowed to come in exactly? Hmm…

1 Like

The Dems will do all they can to cause one. Bill Maher (the mediocre shock jock) has already said he would welcome it. Of course he’s rich enough to come out unhurt…but, what rich liberal gives a shit about the little people that would be hurt?