Trump Planned to Flood Sanctuary Cities with Migrants - Democrats Outraged at “Cruel” Punishment!

b4f32bc6cba040bac1d980f1c8a95c1a4df09221_hq

This probably won’t happen but it’s a step in the right direction.

I’ve prayed before that San Franscico sink below the sea. That place can burn, flood (or what-the-fuck-ever), along with every other sanctuary city. They are all lost causes filled with traitors and cucks. Make these cities open air prisons. ICE can contact every Democrat shitbag living in them and inform them they are now hosts for a illegal :taco: family and they’re ready for pickup today.

Of course, we may have a few allies trapped behind enemy lines. It’s the nature of war.

It’s all just rhetoric anyway. Slim to none this will actually happen. They’ll just let these orks wander wherever they like which will probably be closer to where I’m living since it’s cheaper and less shitty.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1116742280919044096

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1116742282286440448

White House officials have tried to pressure U.S. immigration authorities to release detainees onto the streets of “sanctuary cities” to retaliate against President Trump’s political adversaries, according to Department of Homeland Security officials and email messages reviewed by The Washington Post.

Trump administration officials have proposed transporting detained immigrants to sanctuary cities at least twice in the past six months — once in November, as a migrant caravan approached the U.S. southern border, and again in February, amid a standoff with Democrats over funding for Trump’s border wall.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s district in San Francisco was among those the White House wanted to target, according to DHS officials. The administration also considered releasing detainees in other Democratic strongholds.

White House officials first broached the plan in a Nov. 16 email, asking officials at several agencies whether members of the caravan could be arrested at the border and then bused “to small- and mid-sized sanctuary cities,” places where local authorities have refused to hand over illegal immigrants for deportation.

The White House told U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement that the plan was intended to alleviate a shortage of detention space but also served to send a message to Democrats. The attempt at political retribution raised alarm within ICE, with a top official responding that it was rife with budgetary and liability concerns, and noting that “there are PR risks as well.”

After the White House pressed again in February, ICE’s legal department rejected the idea as inappropriate and rebuffed the administration.

A White House official and a spokesman for DHS sent nearly identical statements to The Post on Thursday, indicating that the proposal is no longer under consideration.

“This was just a suggestion that was floated and rejected, which ended any further discussion,” the White House statement said.

Pelosi’s office blasted the plan.

“The extent of this administration’s cynicism and cruelty cannot be overstated,” said Pelosi spokeswoman Ashley Etienne.

http://archive.is/lxp54

4 Likes

Old news, the government said they were not going to do this.

What the heck? Drop them where they are welcomed.

It is cruel to drop them where they are not welcome.

Drop a few thousand off at Pelosi’s house every day. She welcomes them, right?

Amiright???

3 Likes

I personally would send them to every sanctuary city in the country. Eventually they may get it. Or not.

3 Likes

Oh boy, democrats did not like this idea, it’s ok to send them to flyover country but not to the coastal elites. The hypocrisy is stunning. Trump needs to follow through on this, sadly, he’s usually more talk than action. But oh well, I suppose having a guy who’s at least willing to highlight their utter hypocrisy beats a “compassionate conservative”, who’s terrified to even call them out on it.

3 Likes

If he followed through? Holy cow… I’d buy stock in popcorn. :popcorn:

3 Likes

He needs to deliver them right to Bezos and Pelosi’s front door. See how much they value diversity then. Like Tucker said tonight, take them at their word, make their elite public and private schools enroll them to go to school with rich liberal kids, put them in their neighborhoods. They’ll change their tune in about two seconds.

The truth is, they only value diversity and immigration in poor neighborhoods, not their own.

1 Like

Oh my dear, Zantax. I am all for that.

Put your money where your sanctimonious mouth is.

Let’s not stop there! Cher and all of the Hollywood elites need to step up to the plate as well. Couple of thousand per day at their gated entry? Oh whatever will they tweet then without beginning to sound like … OMG… TRUMP! :rofl:

1 Like

I want to know why they can’t do it. Budget concerns? PR concerns? I’d fire anyone who raised such lame arguments.

Just do it before some judge gets a chance to nix it.

1 Like

I don’t know. Hey, you are a sanctuary city? Here they come. Time for the rubber to meet the road.

Idealism… meet reality. :popcorn:

Local news here is really funny right now (San Francisco area). All of the local libs caterwauling that Trump is using these poor children as “pawns.”

1 Like

What? You mean the kids that are recycled compliments of the dem’s policies? Kind of a big industry, dontyaknow?

Edit to add. I forgot the :wink:

The other big story taking lots of local news time: SEIU protest that you can’t live in SF on minimum wage. Yes, bring in buttloads of people who’ll gladly work (illegally) for minimum wage, that’ll fix it.

1 Like

Well, just think of the opportunities in selling canvas and tarps. :innocent:

They are To blind to see …
irony…

Trump: “Damn right we’re thinking of dumping detained illegals into sanctuary cities”…:astonished::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I guess they don’t believe diversity is THEIR strength, just ours.

Could we make any of this happen by publishing a Spanish language guide to shitlib neighborhoods, together with a list of sanctuary cities, that invaders can flood to?

Didn’t Obama dropping lot of them on red states in order to change the political landscape?

2 Likes

As tempting as San Francisco would be, I’d get a convoy of buses letting thousands of illegals off on Zinfandel Lane in St. Helena, next to Pelosi’s estate and vineyard. There should be some ladders provided, too, with instructions on how walls don’t work and grapes are really nutritious and delicious.

2 Likes