Trump Gives $500B to Blacks - Screw Everyone Else

I guess that’s why 87 percent of blacks are voting Biden. :ok_hand:

1 Like

It started under Reagan with amnesty for illegals and went down hill from there.

There shouldn’t be any of these programs in the first place.

What better way to deal with outsourcing then to build up black middle class, stop abortion and drugs. It gets hard to teach work ethics and family values in leftist controlled slums.

On the backs of the white middle class…once again. Yeah…fuck that.

They have gotten government help for the last 40 years and still haven’t amounted to shit.

They had a lot of the wrong kind of “help”.

This is not a handout. The money generated will outweigh the expenditure

Thats an ignorant stupid lie. You and your dumbfuckery are played man. Do you even have a job? Maybe YOU are the one living on the backs of the middle class.

The Middle Class is an economic CLASS not a color you asshat

Correct

While Biden is holed up in his bunker Trump is out speaking to ALL demographics.

:us:

Trump should encourage ALL Americans to watch “Waiting for Superman” to understand what the Dems have done to minority communities and the educational system.

1 Like

Something to ponder.

1 Like

Did ANY of you MORONS read the main pillar of the plan, the pillar on which the entire 2 page document rests? It says:

“Increase access to capital in black communities by almost $500 billion”

It does NOT say it will “provide” capital. It says it will increase “access” to" capital. That means it will be easier for them to take out loans to start businesses and do other things…

This is not a giveaway you half-witted twits. At most, it is an easing of requirements needed to get loans. All the “projections” in the documents of jobs and new businesses and all that are based on them taking out loans and doing it themselves.

Read it yourself, morons:

https://cdn.donaldjtrump.com/public-files/press_assets/president-trump-platinum-plan-final-version.pdf

1 Like

$500B Well Spent

That’s exactly what caused the housing crisis in the first place. They are never going to pay back the money that gets lent to them and we are going to be on the hook for bailing out the banks. Wake up.

1 Like

Fair point, but that was a nation wide, institution wide easing for everyone, for everything. This is a target program to certain areas that need it. There are probably some protections built in too.

That will show them!

Everyone be pissed at Trump. Then, we can have Harris as President.

What a win-win.

I know, right? As well as so many other programs that the minorities have squandered.

Personally? I’d like to round them all up, drop them in Somalia for a year and then be there to witness them come back to the States and kiss the ground in gratitude to be back home.

1 Like

:
You have three choices:
Vote for Trump
Vote for Biden
Don’t vote.

Pitching a fit over this isn’t going to help if Biden gets elected, is it?

1 Like

Except those are not the facts! Half your list is making incorrect assumptions and misrepresenting the facts. I won’t bother pointing them out, I think you already know.

1 Like

Yep, as if Trump gives a fuck what ChillChump does. ChillChump will be screwing his kids and grandkids while Trump lives above it all as a billionaire.

That is the dumbfuckery of never-Trump bitches.