Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

The week of my deployment in April 2011 was done for free. It was great not being able to go out to eat with my pregnant wife the day before flying to Afghanistan. Guess who (D)idn’t care? lol

2 Likes

Truthers are generally conservative, but conservatives are not generally truthers.

Again, a real conservative would instinctively understand the distinction.

Why are you changing subjects? We aren’t talking about the shutdown. And neither party is my party.

Oh come on. That was (D)different. Besides 2011 is ancient history. Live in the now. Trump is the Antichrist.

Beginning with a secure border?

Yes… Orange Man Bad. Obey… Obey… lol

Oh really? So your worry about whether or not IRS employees are being paid has nothing to do with the shutdown? How very libertarian of you. :laughing:

1 Like

And yet it is the Democrats refusing to reduce the burden on the US taxpayer and refusing to negotiate a real solution with Trump. It is the Democrats who have shut down the Gov

Good because I am not a conservative. So maybe that is why I don’t understand those conspiracy theories.

Sounds more like a confused football fan to me. lol

3 Likes

Yeah bizarre isn’t it?

I’m seriously doubting you know the difference between libertarian and conservative.

Image-1(7)

10 Likes

You aren’t very good at this… the shutdown is the catalyst but we were talking about your animosity towards government workers.

If you want to move to the shutdown, then I’m game.

Democrats shutdown the government? Interesting perspective. Republicans had 2 years to solve immigration. Why didn’t they do anything until the house was taking over by Dems?

Move to the shutdown? Sister, the tax thread was about the shutdowns plural. If anybody tried to change the subject, it was you, Mr. Projection.

Does the difference have anything to do with believing in conspiracies?

For a libertarian, you recycle a lot of liberal talking points. Funny that.

1 Like

om nom nom nom…

1 Like

Still waiting for your response on how we solve the immigration problem. I asked about first step being a secure border.

1 Like