Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

Well, when you’re right, you’re right.

2 Likes

Of course you wouldn’t. You’re also a libertarian. It’s so obvious. :roll_eyes:

Now you are just being silly, or maybe you really don’t know what a conservative is.

hmmmmmmm……………

:thinking:

2 Likes

Do you agree or disagree with treating employees like shit for being laid off, furloughed or working without pay… through no fault of their own?

First you’d have to show me how “I’m treating them like shit.” I’m not doing anything to them.

Anyone not deemed essential during this “shutdown” needs to be laid off permanently. The government is taxing us just fine without them.

2 Likes

The only truly conservative thread I see is the thread about the 70% marginal tax bracket. I can’t really see another amongst the top 10 threads here.

What are you even talking about??? :confused:

If you honestly think you’re a libertarian, I can see why. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

The best part is there are 46,052 government leeches who are being forced to go back to work unpaid to do this. The IRS has been working “perfectly fine” with about 10,000 workers rather than the customary 80,265 that are normally employed. Makes one wonder why so many employees are normally needed.“

Shrug

1 Like

And?

10 shrugs followed with 10 more shrugs

Do you agree or disagree with the US taxpayer funding the $280bn per year to fund illegal aliens, having their lives put at greater risk from illegal aliens and having the wages driven down by the plentiful supply of illegal alien labour through no fault of their own?

2 Likes

Then you are welcome to point me to another conservative thread.

Of course because all libertarians love them some big government and all the gubmint cheese that goes along with it.

2 Likes

You just admitted you won’t see it even if I show it to you. Why would I bother? Not as smart as you pretend to be either, obviously.

2 Likes

Pick any thread - leaving out the Trump -threads, and follow the conversation. You will quickly see what conservative discussion looks like. That I would even have to point that out to you tells me everything I need to know. :wink:

3 Likes

I really wish you would stop lying about me. Show me where I support big government. I suspect you will point to the fact that I have compassion about the workers in government agencies, so therefore I am for the institution itself.

You mean like th 9/11 thread?

Where’s your compassion for the American taxpayers who were having their refunds held hostage by your party? Or are the IRS employees more important than they are?

Nope immigration needs to be fixed. It a unnecessary drain on working class US citizens.