Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

Yes! :clap:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-denies-pelosi-aircraft-for-foreign-trip-in-response-to-call-for-state-of-the-union-delay

10 Likes

“Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed,” Trump wrote. “We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate.”

Oh I love this…this is what I mean using libs own tactics against them.

8 Likes

What I find to be ironic is that DEMs believe Pelosi has the upper hand. But once again they underestimate Trump. He would like nothing better than to completely reinvent the way the SOTUS is delivered. Pelosi has handed him the opportunity to do exactly that with her silly political stunt.

One way or another, I strongly believe Trump will address the American people. Maybe a rally or other venue loaded with his supporters. I have no doubt DEMs would boycott, and that would be just fine with me.

1 Like

And he should probably cut off access to military flights for all of congress until this is settled.

1 Like

Wouldn’t break my heart. :wink:

Well either way I hope repugs are taking notice…Trump is teaching how to deal with libs.

As for addressing American people…can’t the senate adjoin assembly for Trump to address?

We’re treading into new territory here.

2 Likes

One of their donors will step up to the plate…I mean they are bought and paid for by special interest groups. Not to mention those evil corporations that libs hate so much. :wink:

1 Like

Not really sure what the options are here if Pelosi sticks to her guns. My fear is that the SOTUS might need to be delayed if another venue is chosen. The secret service has been planning the house venue for a few months. A venue change would probably require some additional time.

1 Like

This is almost too good to be true. SOMEONE BESIDES LIBS IS PLAYING HARDBALL.

you just know that libs are now shopping for a judge to get an injunction against stopping congressional flights.

Popcorn

6 Likes

That wouldn’t surprise me………………………

Why not just do it virtually? Set up a web page and widget where Congress and others who normally attend can click to applaud. Also a widget that shows varying degrees of happy-sad. Ginsburg can sleep and we will never know. We the people can watch and select whose applause and happy-sad face we see. Maybe comments… kinda like mystery science theater …could be worked in too.

I’m only half joking.

1 Like

My preference would be something with an audience that is televised and picked up by all the networks. Not sure about the logistics and security though on such short notice.

Knowing Trump, he won’t disappoint.

One would think they would be taxed on the gifts.

good

2 Likes

This is good! Stay home and get things done.

I hope this is applied across the board.

OUR MAN TRUMP – SHOW’IN EM HOW ITS DONE

6 Likes

I see on FOX News that Lindsey Graham has criticized Trump for it. Saying “one sophomoric response does not deserve another”.

Well I got news for Graham…taking the high road doesn’t work with libs. They see that as weakness that can be exploited.

In fact I would go as far to say libs prey on those that take the “high road”.

7 Likes

Oh, Good God, you gotta love Trump.

4 Likes

This is the funniest thing Trump has done.

4 Likes

Amen, Conan.

This is not a sophomoric response. It is more showing Nancy that her powers are limited and she needs to check her privilege.

Good for Trump.

5 Likes