Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

Don’t forget the NATO brown nosing on the agenda. :wink:

Gosh. So sad Nancy won’t be able to make it. The President checked her privilege and told her to stay home until she finishes her homework.

Oh I agree they lose, my point is, and what we have gotten used to is the Democrats will always spin something and usually that means they will double down on not wanting to get a deal done. This wil only anger them even more. Lets see what their response is! Meanwhile… Adam “Shit for Brains” is getting off the bus after learning his trip has been cancelled. It keeps getting better.

https://twitter.com/jason_donner/status/1085996085519224832

2 Likes

Ha ha! Yeah! But Nancy will pay extra! I highly doubt there is time to book a flight to Afghanistan on such short notice. BTW the Brussels thing was just a cover due to concern for her safety!

And Trump just single handedly schooled them and simultaneously displayed what the Dems are “used to” doesn’t fly. (oops a pun).

There is absolutely no way for them to recover from this without sounding like they are entitled, over privileged tone deaf hypocrites.

They got played big time.

2 Likes

This will go on until either Trump caves or the dem’s start taking serious hits in the polls unfortunately.

Trump needs to go back to his 'forgotten man" rhetoric and go on the stump demanding the dem’s give in because their petty tantrum is costing federal employees and their families dearly.

Take away the dem’s favorite and most effective tool and make it about the suffering of “the people” by constantly parading out stories of how those families and the victims/families of illegal immigrant crime are suffering and the havoc wreaked on the nation from all of the illicit drugs that come across the border.

Unfortunately I don’t think he’s smart enough to do this and probably doesn’t have anyone in his inner circle that would either think of it or be willing to push it hard to him.

Trump has zero leverage. Polls show that most Americans blame him, or republicans, for the shutdown.

Exactly how could the california girl negotiate a settlement to end the shutdown if the were over seas?

Oh that’s right she had no intention of working to end the shutdawn.

Of course they do, poor marketing on his part and 95% negative press are working well for the democrats.

Everyone off the bus, NOW, ROTFLMAO.

2 Likes

Wasn’t she just in Hawaii? Gosh, must be tough trying to relate to the common man when you have nothing in common to relate to.

How true. Polls showed Hillary would be elected President. How did that work out?

Seriously? Ever heard of a telephone or computer ? How about video chat?

The POTUS can even direct a worldwide military campaign onboard AF 1.

The Pelosi and Schumer could negotiate an end to the shutdown from anywhere on earth if they wanted to.

Of course Pelosi has no intention of having an honest debate or reaching a solution in the best interests of the country and Trump just needs to do a better job of marketing and exposing the dem’s for what they are.

Leaders don’t whine about or make excuses for their circumstances, they change the circumstances to pull a win out when all hope seems lost.

Not just polls. The media was saying that too, right until they couldn’t anymore.

1 Like

Right? The maids are scrambling when they thought they could have 7 days of peace.

1 Like

DEMS continue to believe that the media and biased polling will guide this President’s actions.

You would think that after almost 4 years, they would begin to catch on.

I hope they don’t. :+1:

2 Likes

Without military transport I wonder how she will get back to her gated mansion in San Fran for weekends.

Think she will use some of her net worth, hundred million or so to fly private???

Sure they could. But it does not look very good to take a 7 day jaunt compliments of the American taxpayer while purporting to care about those who are not receiving paychecks.

I’ve heard she even wants her own version of Air Force One.

1 Like

Don’t know, don’t care.

The fact that she was sent home with her tail between her legs is satisfaction enough for me. Maybe she had to download an Uber app to get home.

I doubt she would use any of her own personal funds to fly private. Gosh. That would mean she is actually invested. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Did polls show that Trump had 0% chance?