Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

Graham was a good congressman but when he was elected to the senate he hung his spine on the coat rack, stuck his head up McCains butt and became a world class rino. He still is but has been trying to appear to support the president because Trump enjoys major popularity in South Carolina. Graham needs to go. Like other areas, it’s hard to find quality conservative candidates that want to get involved == they see what the media will do to them. Trump is a genuine once in a century leader. It appears he is inspiring other patriots to rise to the cause. My fingers are crossed.

2 Likes

Seriously, right? It is the slap down heard round the world.

The “check your privilege, Nancy” came home to roost.

Daddy isn’t playing, Nancy. You don’t get to walk away when you set Rome on fire.

1 Like

Nancy’s luggage was sent to her office and was told she could fly commercial!

4 Likes

This was in the article.

2 Likes

Republicans suggested to Trump that he could give his SOTU speech in Senate Chambers. George Washington did it, and certainly would isolate Democrats even more!

2 Likes

Has Mitt Romney held a press conference yet to denounce President Trump’s reckless use of testicles?

4 Likes

Image-1(7)

3 Likes

Here’s some for you to copy and paste!

party

I like that he did it after they had all packed and boarded the bus.

4 Likes

OMG… I cannot stand it. :rofl:

I swear, this should be labeled the “Slap Down of the Century”.

3 Likes

Its funny as hell! More to come as we watch the Dems double down!

2 Likes

Golden…

I am seriously laughing myself silly over the epic slap down.

1 Like

Ha…I thought so. Was having brain fart little while ago.

Thanks.

This is the same woman who was so angry at the 3 car manufacturers turning up to beg for a bail out in PRIVATE JETS while at the same time she was round tripping to CA on a gov military jet every week to go home!!! I thought she was a hypocrite then and I was democrat. Talk about have your nose deep in the trough. WTF is she going on a gov trip for anyway?? She is nobody right? That is what presidents and diplomats are for. Why Afghanistan? Delivering another bribe personally??

1 Like

Great move on Trump’s part but he will of course be billed now as just being a “Petty Tyrant throwing a Tantrum” by the democratic cohorts on the media.

He is petty… but this was funny. I hope he takes his own advice.

Well the last I checked libs already referred him as being petty tyrant. :rofl:

LOL see above.

1 Like

Still calling me a lib huh? This is funny

Seat 27 C. Next to the screaming baby.

And BTW? You are over your weight limit. Will that be MasterCard or Visa?

Do the hand above your head, full body scan barefoot. Pick up your shoes in the bin like everyone else has to do. :rofl::joy:

1 Like

Watch them double down on what?

Sputtering that they are too good to be treated like everyone else? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have no idea how they are going to spin this. But, whatever they try to spin it as? They lose. :joy::small_airplane: