Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

As I recall, one poll presented on the night before the election had Hillary at 99%.

I’m simply addressing Lou’s question:

Exactly how could the california girl negotiate a settlement to end the shutdown if the were over seas?

One of her major donors will fly her.///but of course it will cost tax payers more then flying her fist class in end.

I doubt there are any commercial airlines willing to fly her into Afghanistan, it will be military or nothing. What a shame :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Gamera?

:rofl:

Not so. When I visited Afghanistan on business, it was in a commercial carrier.

Best thread ever here mixing the communities.

2 Likes

Did nobody notice that this is Trump saying that the Dems can’t delay the SOTU due to shutdown, and go on a paid/pampered fluff tour?

3 Likes

You were not a high profile US target with an entourage of other US high profile targets. If the commercial airline has the necessary insurance for such an act of stupidity, I wish them luck. I was going to say that Pelosi wouldn’t be so stupid as to take an unprotected flight, but then that would be factually incorrect

1 Like

True! I think It was just put out there as a suggestive tongue and cheek remark.

1 Like

You are correct! They are now trying to blame Trump for giving away the secrecy of her flight intenerary.

1 Like

Next it will be Trumps fault that the Democrats are so stupid :wink:

3 Likes

It always is, but this is by far one of his most brilliant moves to date!

3 Likes

…and it makes no difference because it was cancelled.

…and it pissed off Adam Schiff…:rofl:

3 Likes

I liked the way Independent worded it…unnecessary trip.

Funny how “some” of top democrat leaders are trying to skip town. Not so much that they’re avoiding the shut down but don’t have to answer to the press or anyone else.

Whether libs can admit it or not, they got beat by their own game.

4 Likes

Subscribe to their emails. They are often cleverly written articles…and always conservative.

I generally just go directly to the Read more of this post link…which takes me to the complete website article.

2 Likes

:+1:

20thumbsup…

1 Like

He is having a shif-fit over it.

Might be time to move on. :wink:

Graham redeemed himself nicely during the Cav confirmation. I am giving him a chance, let’s see how he does with the great fence-wall debate.

1 Like