Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

Nor does it eliminate the pain every person who has lost a loved one has suffered at the hands of an illegal. That is forever, not temporary.

Additionally, I have no sympathy for those employees who know their pay will be deferred in the event of a shut down. That they didn’t place at least one month in reserve makes them irresponsible which isn’t worth my sympathy.

4 Likes

Unbelievable; but if all else fails, Trump is to blame.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-trip-leak-security

1 Like

I wonder if the IRS would let me not pay my taxes if I found myself unemployed? Probably not. That’s why I have what most adults know as a BUDGET and a SAVINGS ACCOUNT.

2 Likes

They poked the bear one too many times.

No one had the guts to call them out and reign then in before. They got used to thinking their britches are bigger than they really are. It’s about time their arrogant, hypocritical pampered asses got a slap down.

4 Likes

“In light of the grave threats caused by the President’s action, the delegation has decided to postpone the trip so as not to further endanger our troops and security personnel, or the other travelers on the flights," Hammill said.

Oh yeah. I’m pretty sure anyone with half of a brain cell buys this.

Reminds me of the guy who gets fired for cause and runs around bad mouthing the company. Sour grapes (no pun intended, Nancy).

1 Like

As I recall, what Obama took away from local LEO was mostly armored vehicles. SWAT teams with military weapons have long existed.

Probably function even better.

No.

Why do you think “they” haven’t hired “more” Border Patrol Agents?

Guess at the orientation she said they could plan however many trips to where ever they want to go and the taxpayers are fine with it.

1 Like

Government workers will not be slighted.

Everyone will be paid when the dems decide to negotiate in good faith.

Now that was an oxymoron dems and good faith.

3 Likes

I wish I could like this a hundred times.

:+1:t3:

4 Likes

Do you have that much sympathy for the Teslas workers being laid off?

Thy will not receive any pay when they are laid off.

2 Likes

Pandering to the democrats.

2 Likes

Petty is saying play your SOTU speech.

2 Likes

Check fire! Check fire!

Pandering? They asked for more funding for enforcement while Dems were simultaneously pushing to abolish ICE. How is that pandering to them?

Pandering is not doing your job and delivering the tings they promised to get elected.

The GOP were ousted from the house for not doing their job and that’s exactly what the dems wanted.

The GOP passed a funding bill, the dems rejected it unless they assed big bucks to domestic spending. The GOP collapsed and gave the Dems what they wanted and then the media pounded them for being big spenders.

Yes, pandering.

Not what I would call pandering but I see your point. Seems reminiscent of the same strategy the Dems used during Reagan’s admin. Promised the world in return for amnesty. Got their amnesty then reneged on the deal. I agree the Reps were dumb for caving. They should have stood their ground.

The problem is many on the right, independents either didn’t vote or voted for a 3rd party which gave the house to the dems. People tend to act emotionally just like this and fail to se the results of their action like Nancy running the house.

The absolutely scary thing is to imagine something happening to Trump and Pence and having Nans as president.

The Democrats don’t seem to be too worried about the gov. shutdown. 29 of them went down to Purico Rico for some conference than a bunch wanted to scurry off out of the country for some well-needed photo ops.

One ass wipe reporter said the troops were going to be disappointed not seeing Pelosi and her gang of misfits. Well, when I was in Iraq and later in Afganistan having to cater to a bunch of Senators was a royal pain in the ass. The disappointment came when we found out their plane was not shit down.