Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

Nobody is keeping people from going back to the subject of the thread. Though I’m not really sure what more there is to say about it at this point.

Well that’s what trolls do…they come in derail, disrupt threads and community itself. That’s the purpose for trolling…and we got a professional. :wink:

1 Like

How about this?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Of course. But then that’s usually my reaction to politics in general.

These paranoid cons derailed the thread. My original comment was that this was petty but funny. Then Conan, DMK, Wiley and Peek started accusing me of shit I have no idea about.

Cons should focus on the thread and not on being Sherlock Holmes.

They aren’t working for free. When the shutdown is over, they will receive all of money due to them.

So you apologize for derailing the thread then proceed to go back to derailing the thread. Nice.

Correct they will. I misspoke.

However that doesn’t eliminate their current hardship of paying bills and feeding themselves or their families.

I just heard on the radio that Trump can call a special joint session of Congress through Article 2 Section 3 of the Constitution. If he did, the Sergeant at Arms would get every single butt in a seat.

Nancy really overplayed her hand :rofl:

I guess that ‘power move’ Nancy took by cancelling the SOTU was completely useless.

4 Likes

As a conservative, I could have supported something that Obama did. That doesn’t make me a liberal nor does it make Obama a conservative.

2 Likes

I can respect that perspective

I thought that might be the case, should have looked it up sooner.

U.S. Constitution - Article 2 Section 3

Article 2 - The Executive Branch

Section 3 - State of the Union, Convening Congress

<<Back | Table of Contents | Next>>

He shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper; he shall receive Ambassadors and other public Ministers; he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, and shall Commission all the Officers of the United States.

2 Likes

Before the Democrats won the House, House Republicans passed a government funding measure that includes the $5 billion for the border wall. Both parties have their libtard pigmies, they may be dominant in the Democrats but they exist in the GOP as well. Wherever they reside, any politician refusing to lift the burden from the US taxpayer, refusing to protect all US citizens and failure to protect citizens income from illegal competition, should be ashamed of themselves

4 Likes

I hope he calls this joint session at the stroke or midnight the day of.

1 Like

All of these freshman libs think they are hot shit on a stick.

4 Likes

One of most conservative thing that Obama did was banning the sales of some military weapons to police departments.

Sadly Trump reversed it.

Now name one of best things in your opinion that Trump has done. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

They evoke laughter now and then. I like that. Braindead idiots amuse me.

1 Like

Criminal justice reform… easily.

1 Like

Long time needed IMO.

1 Like

A number of our governmental departments could function well with half the employees now being paid with our tax revenues.

2 Likes