Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

Voter turn out during mid-terms is always low. Amazing how stupid the voters are. No matter which president we have if Congress is controlled by the opposing party the president has his hands tied.

1 Like

Trump doesn’t negotiate in good faith, why should Dems?

Yep, why do you ask?

Well it didn’t take long for the media to go after Melania for flying “on a government plane” to Florida. :roll_eyes:

One would think you would be far more sympathetic to tesla workers who will not get a cent while laid off government workers will be 100% compensated.

A bit ironic isn’t it.

Really:

Trump says he’s ‘ready’ to negotiate with Dems to end the shutdown

PoliticsDec 31, 2018 5:40 PM EST

And the media said nothing when Michelle jetted off to Spain costing millions. They said nothing when Michelle took her winter trip to Aspen with the kiddies.

No hypocrites in the media, ROTFLMAO.

Right? Melania isn’t even leaving the country. But we should be upset because it cost the taxpayers’ $35000. But not about Pelosi being in Hawaii for how many days on the taxpayers’ dime? Nope. No hypocrisy whatsoever.

Meanwhile Trump is sitting in his oval office playing chess. :wink:

1 Like

I can’t be sympathetic to both? I don’t know the point you are trying to make?

Yes really…

There was a veto proof bill that McConnell negotiated with Trump and he turned his back on it. You can’t trust him.

Trump doesn’t know how to play chess lol

I thought you was going to take your Trump bashing rhetoric to another thread. We don’t have any Trump bashing threads yet, maybe you could be the first.

Are you going to debate the substance of the post? Or just call everything “Trump bashing” when it doesn’t fit your narrative?

A simple solution will be to ignore anything else you have to say in this thread. :wink:

Don’t know where is best place to post this other then starting anther thread but Trump has a new website…sending fake bricks to Queen Pelosi or Schmuck Schumer.

https://www.buildtheborderwall.com/

Personally they should use real bricks IMHO.

1 Like

But the dems flew on a government plane to Puerto Rico so they could see a play and meet with lobbyists.

I’m trying to figure out with all of the perks they get…being wined and dined by lobbyists…How do they stay so skinny?

Probably all the drugs they’re doing on the side. And not the cheap drugs either.

If he doesn’t know how to play chess then what does that make Nancy capable of playing since she got played by Trump?

You’ve yet to show substance in a post. When you can you may get a substantive reply.

1 Like