Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

Democrats good, Republicans bad. Yes yes and this is all yet more evidence that you’re truly the libertarian you claim to be. :roll_eyes:

This problem has been a needed fix for a long time.

However we are talking about the “crisis” now.

Trump made a central campaign promise for Mexico to pay for the wall. His colleagues and the electorate took him at his word. He lied. And now you are asking me why democrats haven’t solved this issue yet?

Wait for it…

1 Like

Always back to Trump. You have a hard-on for him or something? Must hate the man for trying to fix a problem that’s been around for over 30 years. :roll_eyes:

There is already a physical barrier at strategic areas of the southern borders.

I’m looking for a plan that provides border security with more agents and more technology. We already have a “wall”.

You’re looking for a plan now? Gave up on those poor IRS employees already? But what about the children? :laughing:

Isn’t Trump the President? Isn’t he Republican? Didn’t he claim “no one knows more about immigration than I do?” Didn’t he have a central campaign promise for Mexico to pay for the wall? With that promise, isn’t that why his colleagues didn’t focus on the wall because they were waiting on a Mexico check?

Aww poor thing… can’t keep up with the discussion huh?

So pretty much a LIB position. Makes sense.

He’s cracking. lol

Don’t all politicians lie? As a fellow libertarian I’m honestly surprised you weren’t already well aware of this. Then again…

More border agents and more tech is solely a lib position? Haha nice.

Not when you keep changing the subject, Mr. Projection. But please, tell us more about how you’re really a libertarian and not a Trump hating liberal from a different board. It’s absolutely riveting. :roll_eyes:

Pretty much………………. :+1:

No two ways about it. LIB through and through.

Y’all are ruining my Pelosi No Fly Zone Experience with your bull shit.

2 Likes

I agree actually. Sorry to derail.

I humbly apologize… :blush:

I regret nothing.

popcorn%205

4 Likes

As @PhysicsHunter said, This thread was great for blending of two communities until derailment started.

Shame.