Trump closing border with Mexico

I am aware of that tt53. I am also pointing out that the bleeding heart liberals who care not about Americans but the illegals are complicit in their exploitation.

2 Likes

Another ad hominem, please make a point sir.

Love that analogy you used with your son and the sugar bowl! Awesome!

Just curious! What part of the country you said you were from? What state did you currently reside in?

What difference does it make? Not california, if that was your guess

Nope! My guess is Massachusetts, you do have an otter in your avatar and I am assuming they have them in your state. Not hard to figure out! Does explain a few things though!

Lol. Its a possum, but close, i guess!

So he is catering to those whose voice were heard in our electoral process, those who voted for him.

Duh… is that unusual ? I mean… in your mind.

My problem is when he falsely manipulates his base, because he knows what riles them up, even though he doesn’t even believe it himself.

There you go again, Dave. People are not people, they are just statistics.

Check back in if after you’ve been gang raped by illegals. Something that could have been prevented had they never been allowed to enter this country in the first place. I’m sure you will find solace and take comfort in just being a number, rather than a human being, within a population.

Or better yet, tell your mom or you sister it’s okay. Because, you know. These are just people looking for work. I’m sure if you bring back some Morel mushrooms from the grocery store all will be forgotten, no lives forever altered because… hey…it’s just stats, man!

1 Like

I can’t believe you just posted that
My response still stands.
Maybe even more valid after that

Oh yeah you are right! Anyway I stand corrected, but my guess Massachusetts is not too far off I suppose!

I guess theres no harm in saying. We’re all friends here, right? Lol.
Michigan

Where are you residing?

I don’t care what he believes so long as he does what I believe is right. Is that not a good leader? He puts my concerns before his own.

But what if he’s only doing it to manipulate you in order for him to stay in power? Is that ok?

Absolutely OK. …

And actually… he is the one that I am manipulating. He is the one doing what I want… not the other way around.

1 Like

I could post the one of me with a dead coyote!

Currently in Asia. Hong Kong

Ok, but you cane from which state?