Trump closing border with Mexico

Think again , we are the ones being exploited !!

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/American_Thinker

If a murder or rape could have been prevented because an illegal was prevented from entering this country then it is worth everything to the victims and those left behind.

Tell the victims of crime committed by illegals that they suffer from blatant fear tactics pandered by the Trump campaign.

It looks to me like it is conservatives that are the ones with a heart and compassion. From where I see you standing, Dave, people are just statistics.

1 Like

Americans that have zero responsible don’t want those jobs , illegals undercut wages all those jobs would pay . Why do we have half the Country on the government tit ? Why is our federal budget LOADED with entitlements .
Spending on entitlements is the highest in American history. In 2010, entitlement spending had grown to be almost 100 times higher than it was in 1960; it has increased by an explosive 9.5 percent per year for 50 straight years.

1 Like

“Another example of Trump using his bullying tactics, to hurt our economy, in order to try to please his base.”

I don’t see this as being a bully. I see it as being smart. There is nothing that we import from Mexico that we can’t get from someplace else. Why would we want to continue trading with a country that doesn’t give a rat’s ass about us?

We gave Mexico a lot of great paying jobs and in return, they send us their welfare cases and illegal drugs along with their bloodthirsty gangs.

1 Like

Why would you see any correlation? I am sorry to say I’d only had a small bit of hope that you could.

You clearly missed that in spite of me using a child for the analogy, the results of changing your tactics can result in positive changes.

And so, what blame do you place at the feet of Mexico, Dave? If Mexico did not allow the caravans to pass through their country would Trump have to close the border? :thinking:

1 Like

Not sure where to begin.
Straw man
False dichotomy
Slippery slope
Red herring.
No matter what, you have made no valid point. Within any population, there will be rapes and murders. Does that mean all populations should be eliminated?

What is an acceptable number of illegals invading our for YOU ? 25,000,00 , 35,000,000 , 50,000,000 ?
How many more sanctuary Cities would YOU like ? How many laws can they break and be an acceptable number for YOU ? What would happen to a citizen that uses a fake SS number , breaks our laws , Mueller just used a 100 year old law to punish one of Trump campaign guys , yet illegals are like Teflon Don’s with you weepy turds .
DO YOU PAY TAXES ?

1 Like

Talk is cheap sponsor these lovely turds !!!

1 Like

Another false dichotomy.
You fail to actually make a valid argument.

More unicorns …. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Still waiting for some logic

Another attempt to slow the invasion of the US by uninvited people. Over 100K asylum/illegals have been released into the US so far this year.

What’s your solution Dave, congress sits and does nothing while the costs mount year after year. The last estimate was 135 billion a tear. Need it to hit a trillion before your concerned? Need Spanish to be the primary language in your school system before you’re concerned?

2 Likes

It escapes you , you are too far GONE !!! :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Invasion is Trump’s word.
Yes we have more illegals, but, honestly, i think Trump is fueling it, with his hateful rhetoric and threats.

Lou that $135,000,000,000 was based on the false number of 11,000,000 illegals , we have upwards of 26,000,000 illegals feeding off the great taxpayers of the USA . How fast will those entitlement climb in the next 5 years ??? :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Btw, we helped to create the problem in El Salvador.

Sometimes, I wish I could live in a bubble like you do, Dave.

First, if they entered the country illegally, they are criminals. I don’t care how “hard working” they are.

When the government subsidizes you not having to do that job or get off your lazy ass and make a living then why bother? Yet, if you had to feed yourself and your family without government welfare, your ass would be grateful for that job.

2 Likes

The author of that article died 13 years ago

Have you ever gone above the speed limit?
Does that make you a murderer or rapist?
Breaking one law does not automatically condemn you of breaking others.