Trump Adds Ken Starr, Alan Dershowitz to Impeachment Trial Defense Team

Trump won the election; and that’s all the evidence Liberals need.

2 Likes

I agree with the idea except there are no more liberals in the Democrat party. At least not with any real power. :grimacing:

The Democrats are the party of Resistance ruled by the Squad, radical freshman members. :roll_eyes:

Ouch!!!

LOL, what a bunch of hypocrites.

Remember:
Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-NY), who headed up the drafting of the two impeachment articles against Trump, declaring ahead of Bill Clinton’s impeachment that “an impeachment of a president is an undoing of a national election and one of the reasons we are so angry about what [the Republicans] are doing is they are ripping asunder our votes, they are telling us our votes don’t count!”

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA), who’s been calling for Trump’s impeachment since before he took office, calling the Republicans’ impeachment of Clinton all about “hate” and channeling Hillary saying, “You go out there and do the people’s work, and I’ll take care of you later!” The Democrat crowd gets a big kick out of the congresswoman’s joke about a president abusing his power to take advantage of a young intern and publicly humiliate his wife.

Rep. Nancy Pelosi , House speaker, who laments, “Today the Republican majority is not judging the president with fairness, but impeaching him with a vengeance.” Continuing to echo Republicans’ current complaints, which she is now forcefully dismissing, the younger Pelosi says, “In the investigation of the president, fundamental principles which Americans hold dear privacy, fairness, checks and balances have been seriously violated. And why? Because we are here today because Republicans in the House are paralyzed with hatred…”

Then-Senator Joe Biden, who reminds us that “the President of the United States does not serve at the pleasure of the legislature. He is elected directly by the people of the United States of America, and an election of a president is the only nation-wide vote the American people will ever cast that’s a big deal.”

Yet here we are today the democrat party, like you, hypocrites one and all.

1 Like

Wait for it! The in house troll is triggered and will respond to someone else in typical fashion! :rofl:

1 Like

You are right…IN FACT…:flushed::flushed::flushed:

There’s NO SUCH party…:roll_eyes:

He’s firm set in his hatred of Trump and wants to se him gone no matter what the damage is to the country.

He could care less how the leftists behaved years ago as long as Trump is gone.

It’s getting kind of tiresome when he adds no value to discussions here on this forum. Liberalism is a mental disorder can not be understated when referring to Monte Crusty’s posts!

Trumps dream team. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Couldn’t have done better than to hire the guy defending the biggest pedo of the century.

I think liberals are by and large delighted…

Tiresome is the understatement of the year.

He spouts garbage without any proof, he rants and raves with the same leftist talking points yet he still hangs out he no matter how many times he is proves wrong.

And you as well as most progressives are totally unaware of how the legal system works which in itself is a slight as your so easy ti be proven wrong.

Innocent until proven guilty applies to everyone except the president as you view it.
Everyone has a right to an attorney, another concept that you disagree with when it comes to trump.

You’re not going to see or hear much of the pedophile defender, he’s serving more of a advisory position…

Well noted and his obvious trolling by responding to same posters who are aloof to give the clown an audience!

2 Likes

But I thought morals and character mattered…lol

Not to worry, it was a rhetorical question…

Bear with me a moment while I school you on the a famous case of a courageous lawyer defending an unpopular client.

In March 1770 British soldiers opened fire on a group of protestors slaying 5 in what became known as the Boston massacre. At that time Boston was a hotbed of anti British sentiment. So much so several lawyers refused to defend the British soldiers out of fear of mob reprisal.

John Adams at great risk to his person and his family agreed to head the British soldiers defense team in defiance of the mob. It’s instructive that Adam’s went on to be elected to the state legislature, the vice President, and the Presidency.

Adam’s successful political career after making a principled stand defending the highly unpopular British soldiers accused in the Boston massacre sharply contrasts with Resistance Democrats trashing Dershowitz and the rest of Trump’s defense team. The proud tradition of defending unpopular clients like Epstein has become fodder for the Resistance smear machine. No doubt the Resistance is delighted to throw another principle of the US justice system overboard in their mindless pursuit of the bad Orange man. :roll_eyes:

Let’s put it into this perspective:

If a “Monte” was in deep legal trouble and someone with the experience and caliber of Dershowitz offered to defend him for free (based on principal as he is doing with Trump) I highly doubt a “Monte” would turn down the offer. :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah, well bear with me while I point out that the British soldiers didn’t commit murder, while a crowd of miscreants went looking for trouble, attacking a small number of troops. Did the soldiers overreact, possibly, but as Adams’s successfully argued, it wasn’t murder and he won the case.

In contrast, nobody, Trumper’s least of which, think Epstein was innocent. Right here on this board, hay was made of “liberal leftists” who associated with the sexual deviant.

As is your typical pattern you missed the point entirely.

John Adams had no way of knowing the trial outcome. He took the case despite the widespread popular hatred for the British soldiers because justice demanded they be defended. Yet you smear Dershowitz as a pedophile defender for making the same ethical choice. :roll_eyes:

Totally ignoring the purpose of lawyer.

The lawyer is not on trial.

Every citizen is eligible to a vigorous defense.

Lawyers provide legal services.

You must have such disdain for court appointed judges when the defendant cannot afford a lawyer defending murders, pedophiles, rapists and all the other people who have committed crimes.

1 Like

We did too but here you are posting here a person filled with hate and disdain wiling to over throw this government.