Trans'Woman' Breaks Woman's Skull as Trannys Continue to Dominate Women's Sports

Yes, sweetheart…antagonism…but in a friendly way.

Let’s move on though. Peace.

1 Like

Watch Crocodile Dundee, he demonstrates the proper procedure.

He is a sick, sick man.

Yes, basic biology.

“Geneticists have discovered that all human embryos start life as females, as do all embryos of mammals. About the 2nd month the fetal tests elaborate enough androgens to offset the maternal estrogens and maleness develops.”

That would be mere morphological appearance, not genetic makeup.

1 Like

Correct. The sex selection is done within the first division after fertilization.

You’re either XX, XY XXY, or XXX. The latter two are genetic errors.

Sam is correct as far as the physical characteristics are concerned.

Yes. But again that’s just appearance due to a lack of development. I was never female because the operating system, if you’ll pardon the expression, was always male. Insisting mere appearance is fact is how the gender confusion crowd foisted the sex change lie.

Totally random: woke up after a lucid dream an hour ago … sci-fi. In the dream the small time ship I was in was stranded floating in a zombie infested swamp because the engines wouldn’t work. Amazing level of detail! But anyway, what had crippled us leaving us without structural integrity fields and regenerative systems (that was actually discussed in the dream) was a backup clock that looked like an old pager attached to a very clockwork looking engine (located under he floor, the timeship was only about the size of a conversion van) … talk about mixing tech styles … it’s 4 LR44 batteries had died. We replaced those before the zombies got in and were away. Lucky us we had extras in the glovebox.

Now, I don’t know about you but somehow in retrospect it just seems perfect that an amazingly advanced piece of tech could be crippled this way. Kinda like my old idea that Star Trek : TNG could feature a hacker who knew how to pull up IBM 370 terminal emulation on any computer ever influenced by Earth tech and thereby bypass all sorts of security systems,

I’m not arguing against you, genetically you are correct. We also have tails and gills during early development, that doesn’t make us salamanders or frogs either. :grinning:

This story tells me feminism is dead in the US. (Maybe it was always dead, being just another example of clever Communist propaganda. Betty Friedan was first a communist and then a feminist.)

Apparently the message has gone out to our far-left that they must support transgenderism at all costs, because it will serve to undermine traditional American culture.

Anyway, real feminists should support the real girls in sports. Real feminists, please step forward.

2 Likes

welcome Bruce

and yes real feminist should show up and protect our women but unfortunately they are too busy attacking men to even notice their transgender step cousins damaging women’s rights

Yea verily…

We kinda looked like fish too …but we were not fish.

It’s still a biological fact that all humans (and other mammals) begin life in the womb as female and therefore, there is more chance that an error during the transformation to male in those embryos with XY chromosomes will result in a feminized male child as opposed to a masculine female child. And it’s not just about appearance; it also affects the glands that produce hormones.

Again, it’s only mere appearance due to a lack of development as opposed to a fact. A male is genetically a male. He was never nor will never be female.

The idea you cite predates better knowledge about genetics. They once said embryos develop through all stages of primitive life and I recall seeing that in textbooks well after it had been disproven, shown to be a hoax in fact.

1 Like

No. All cells in the body have 23 pairs of chromosomes except eggs and sperm which have 23. Eggs are all X. Sperm are either X or Y. Male or female depends on which sperm fertilises the egg. The resulting embryo is either XX or XY. The embryo divides and all its cells will be XX or XY. The Y chromosome is a short stumpy thing and does not have space to carry “backup” genes. Therefore you see more conditions associated with being male than female, haemophilia being a good example.

Boys need testosterone in the womb to develop. It is statistically proven that third born boys are far more likely to be gay or transgender than first born boys. Girls do not affect the testosterone levels.

Male babies are also more likely to not make it to 5 years old because of the delicate nature of the Y chromosome. Therefore naturally the ratio is more skewed to boys being conceived, something like 51%.

It is not just appearance. For example, it is a documented possibility (meaning that it has been documented) that an apparent female can be equipped with testes instead of ovaries … including the associated hormones.

No. There is a translation between female to male that does not go according to plan 100% of the time.

But that will still not produce an actual male. It is only appearance. It also represents an unnatural intervention.

What on earth are you talking about? Sex is determined at the point of fertilisation. Something with XY chromosomes cannot be considered female no matter what it looks like, balls or no balls. Female is not the default, no matter what the libs like to think.

1 Like

I never said t did. In fact, what I said was quite different from that.

Read the article. We are talking about sexual anomalies, not the norm.