Trans'Woman' Breaks Woman's Skull as Trannys Continue to Dominate Women's Sports

If I think it’s raining, I can verify that suspicion by putting my hand out to check for raindrops. If I think some she is a he, how do you propose I verify my suspicion?

Keep away just in case? Seriously if a she looks like a he, would you be interested?! :rofl:

I guess there are some very convincing ones! But I never claimed I could tell, just men I have had conversations with. However, it could just be bragging! Anyhow, not my problem… :joy:

I’m not in the dating market, sweetheart.

You’re the one who asked for advice. Get a sense of humour somewhere eh?

most times I can, but there are a small few that its hard to tell, but they dont seem to understand that the adam apple usually gives it away ha.:laughing:

1 Like

Prince George: “What can I do to a woman that I can’t do to you?”

Blackadder: “I cannot conceive, sir.”

2 Likes

I’ve been told it’s the brow structure too. Apparently even really butch women don’t have the deeper set brows.

oh no doubt Jen.

But wouldn’t common sense dictate that men and women are built differently? 95% of transgendered you can tell are.

even that Caitlyn/Bruce you can tell and I’m going to assume ( not that I care) that he still has his chicken attached?

It really is this.

And it’s not new.

Way back when, I took heat for suggesting that most gays endorse abortion because the more sins society embraces, the more likely their own sin will be embraced.

We’ve come a long way since then, of course.

They would poo-poo as “slippery slope” any notion that one thing leads to another. Now we’re farther down that slope than anyone imagined 30 years ago.

1 Like

Didn’t Caitlyn /Bruce say he wanted to change back? Being a woman not all it’s cracked up to be, lol.

There are over 6000 known differences between men and women. Chopping some bits off and ramming in some silicone does not make a woman.

1 Like

I hear you.

Many years ago Limbaugh, IIRC, played a clip of an unbelieving San Francisco councilwoman expressing her dismay that a witness would suggest that homosexuals engage in sodomy … which made me wonder at the time how stupid could she possibly be.

… unless, of course, she were a deciever … something that didn’t occur to me at the time.

The thing about slippery slopes, or rather being dragged along by the culture with whatever it seems to be doing at the moment, is that people inside of process usually cannot see what is happening because their leash is to the popular culture. To see what is happening you need an anchor that can resist the pull of the popular culture.

Such anchors can be very very good – as when the Holy Spirit grounds a person – or they can be very very bad – get to that in a moment. And of course somewhere in between.

When someone has such a anchor the culture can all too easily be led away from them, they can become effectively unassimilated.

Meanwhile those pulled most strongly along with the random currents of the culture have tended to clump together into a sort of The Prisoner style meta Village where everyone is deathly afraid of being labeled unmutual by their peers, giving rise to the myth of individualism among those who are the most effectively ardent conformists ever seen.

Each group rightfully sees the other as more and more alien to itself; however, to those unaware how they’ve been pulled along they still think that they are the middle, the centrists. That’s why my frequent jab that there’s nothing remaining of the old extreme Left that’s extreme to the Left anymore falls on deaf ears.

They, who have changed dramatically in some cases, are sure they haven’t changed … or if you corner them on it intellectually they will assert that they are still the middle because the culture itself has shifted. Naturally, that they judge themselves by each other is a big part of why they had no anchor to begin with.

As for we who’ve not changed, well, we are now the far right.

It’s ironic that the Left has no end of rage to express against those who’ve not drifted aimlessly with them and the culture, who have unassimilated from them just as they’ve unassimilated from American values, and yet they are often the very ones most blind to the dangers of groups like Muslims who by in large won’t assimilate to their way of thinking either.

And it is with Muslims that we arrive at an example of having a bad anchor.

Should we marvel that those who most see the danger of Islam are those with at least sea anchors to resist the storm and waves instead of the leashes of the Left?

And Muslims who appear to be calling the dance for their part don’t seem blind to it. That’s why they team up with the very people least able to understand things like taqiyya in the post 9/11 world.

As with that one John Wayne meme: chopping your willie off doesn’t make you a woman, it just makes you a guy whose willie has been chopped off.

… you know, back when they made the original Ghostbusters movie being called dickless was still an insult…

The DIY option.

Perhaps, if it is true, it is because all humans begin life in the womb as females. If something goes wrong with the transformation to male, the error is more likely to leave remnants of female traits in men than for women to inherit male traits.

How then, do you explain Ann Coulter? :wink:

:smile::smile::smile:

No Jen ney ah did not .

I was exploring an entrepreneurial idea in which a new device might be feasible and marketable for those who ARE on the dating scene.

Why are you being so cranky here lately?

Ive seen Ann up close she doesn’t have one, but she needs to put on some weight, as she looks unhealthy

Huh?
Basic biology.

Chromosomal sex is determined at the time of fertilization; a chromosome from the sperm cell, either X or Y, fuses with the X chromosome in the egg cell.

Ok, I took your question literally and did not see the context above. But why did you ask me? So knobhead, why then call me “sweetheart?” Just a dose of antagonism eh?