Trans'Woman' Breaks Woman's Skull as Trannys Continue to Dominate Women's Sports

Let them be offended.

In fact, celebrate offending them. Try “the tears and rage of your madness induced offense at my only wanting to date real women, actual women, and not gender-lunatics, is like a music to my ears. Play it again, Sam … or whatever name someone’s not-crazy parents gave them when they joyously welcomed their baby son into the world.”

1 Like

OUCH! :grimacing:

I suppose in the long term when enough men pretending to be women take over the power sports they will be competing against each other (ie men against men) on an equal footing and there will be no more women competing for a while.
The women who were the champions can go off and do other things, the idiot spectators can boycott the sport so stop giving money to spectate, the sponsors will stop paying the pretend women champions and the pretend women will give up and go back to brick laying or whatever they did before pretending to be women athletes. The “real” women can then come back to the sport and hey presto drama over.
Jeeeees how hard can it be. :rofl:

1 Like

Remember the “women” that East Germany dominated the Olympics with until the IOC banned them?

They should be competing against each other like is done for handicapped athletes and special olympians. The disease of Political Correctness is epidemic. If we don’t address it soon it will destroy western civilization by implosion.

1 Like

Or the real men can do women a favour by ALL identifying as women, even just for the event, and annihilating the trannies?

2 Likes

Why is it that so many more men want to be women than women want to be men? Do they seriously want to be proper women, or just fancy chopping their bits off so they can wear frilly knickers? I wonder if they would like to have periods, go through pregnancy and childbirth and all the associated potential issues? It’s no walk in the park! I think they would squelch.

I don’t think it is a pre requesite to chop off their bits to wear frilly knickers :rofl:
I find it remarkable that it seems there is an apparent increase in gender cross over to say 50 years ago and yet agencies / uni’s etc seem reluctant to perform studies to find out if indeed there is an increase and if so what is causing the rise.
When one day some establishment is brave enough to commit to such a study and if truths are revealed finding some industry liable, I am sure there will be a lot of people expecting compensating or at the least a public apology for screwing with their lives.

ROFL …that made me laugh, Love it.:+1:

Be careful that a hate filled “it” doesn’t reply and goad you into meeting it so that you can be ganged up on and hurt. That is my worry for you.

Why not go to a Christian site? There has to be some quality sites out there.

We had a matchmaker type in our area. Big bucks but total screening, personality tests, interviews, etc. Seemed pretty superficial to me (find a rich guy/trophy wife) but the screening aspect would be something I’d pay for if I were in the market.

Do you know that to be true?

Ive often thought about that but most of them are easily identifiable and I always meet them in a public place and see if two and two adds up.

But after talking to them for a bit you can see if they are really conservatives or pretend, they seem to not hide themselves easily and if they despise Trump even more its a red flag Lol.

Thanks for you looking out for me DMK.

1 Like

I wonder if there is a market for a xx/xy detector that works in 60 seconds. One would expect there would be people figuring out how to fool it if you used hair, sweat, saliva…

So it would have be a pin prick of blood. 60 seconds later … you see XX or XY or OTHER. There are some “others” out there.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
if there isnt a company that has that device, Im looking into it creating one
now that would be a good seller to hetrosexual guys

I’m neither tranny nor sympathizer, but I have an opinion on why they promote the insanity. It is pure virtue signaling and political correctness, along with the realization that trannys are weak males who decided to be strong females so they could succeed in something limited to females.

They are inadequate, impotent crybabies who relish the thought of winning in competitive arenas where talented men are excluded.

Trannys should have their own competitive arenas wherein neither men nor women are allowed to participate.

Here one could point to something occasionally raised where mullato folks often identify with being black rather than white (though there’s Obama’s being a radical to not be seen as a sellout, it’s in his book): there’s no advantage to them saying they’re white.

It’s up to women to put an end to this. If they don’t there’s no point in having “Women’s Sports” period.

Scholarships and advertising endorsements for the “winners”.

Can’t you tell? :joy: Most guys brag that they can easily tell the difference. I find it really funny to watch! :rofl:

No, just seems that way. There are probably stats out there. There have been studies and reports on transgenderism and found that it was actually autism, especially with kids. Now that is something that has been hushed up by the left in their quest to ruin a generation of kids.