This will not end well

1 Like

What? How many of these Muslims were “Palestinians”?

You ignorant twit the bill wasn’t passed and signed into law it was simply voted out of one committee.

1 Like

Does it matter(I think abt 500,000 tho) - they have left Palestine bc they were ilegally invaded and displaced - same as what happened during the Nakba.

No but this is the right time to send in a Jihadi suicide bomber to persuade Ireland not to vote it into law.

Happened in Norway and many other places.

D evelopments in Norway are rarely analyzed abroad – not even in Israel, despite the fact that Norway was the most problematic country in Europe for Israel from 2005-13. Under governments led by Labor Party leader Jens Stoltenberg, anti-Israel attitudes flourished.

Just Cohencidence of course

He’s talking about Trump, not Israel. It’s a threat from the ■■■■ to the Trump Administration that if he pushes his peace deal, he will be ‘destroyed’ as were all his predecessors–JFK, Nixon, Ford, Carter, GHW Bush and Clinton who each pushed their own personal ‘peace deal’.

https://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2019/04/03/how-they-do-it-friends-dont-let-friends-offer-a-self-destructive-deal/

I have a theory on why ■■■■■■ people are out outperforming other groups in other groups your racial and religious group is normally decided by your Father but with ■■■■■■ people it’s all about who your Mother is and recent studies involving hunter gatherers has shown women are the dominant force in changing genetics the study shows how a farmer that could offer a more comfortable life than a hunter gatherer was getting all the pussy and producing most of the children mix that in with the bell curve and that pretty much explains why ■■■■■■ people have higher IQ and are outperforming everyone else

Magog is part ■■■■■■ and it sure didn’t help his intellect.

1 Like

You’ve lost your own narrative. There’s not a half million Muslims in all of NZ to begin with.

As for the rest it’s must more of the same ridiculous ■■■ hating conspiracy nut bullshit you always spew.

It also helps if you can control the narrative.
Have you ever wondered how blacks became such a problem in US.
Maybe this started the rot

Cherlin’s vision suggested that fathers were unimportant and if black females “married the government”; black fathers would be redundant.

Andrew J Cherlin comes from? Not sure bc he seems to want to keep his origins private but the name Cherlin derives from Russian ■■■■■■■ Oh and he went to Yale.

@TWR We were discussing refugees in Lebanon of which there are abt 500k Palestinians and there were 20 Palestinians killed at the NZ mosque - I know its difficult for you but please try to keep up

More of your ■■■ hating BS.

It is claimed that there are 450,000-480,000 descendants of Palestinian refugees living in Lebanon as a result of the 1948 Arab-Israeli war which happened over 70 years ago.

Many here forget the palestinians are their own worst enemy.

The Palestinians have actually had numerous opportunities to create an independent state, but have repeatedly rejected the offers:

In 1937, the Peel Commission proposed the partition of Palestine and the creation of an Arab state.
In 1939, the British White Paper proposed the creation of a unitary Arab state.
In 1947, the UN would have created an even larger Arab state as part of its partition plan.
The 1979 Egypt-Israel peace negotiations offered the Palestinians autonomy, which would almost certainly have led to full independence.
The Oslo agreements of the 1990s laid out a path for Palestinian independence, but the process was derailed by terrorism.
In 2000, Prime Minister Ehud Barak offered to create a Palestinian state in all of Gaza and 97 percent of the West Bank.
In 2008, Prime Minister Ehud Olmert offered to withdraw from almost the entire West Bank and partition Jerusalem on a demographic basis.
In addition 1948 to 1967, Israel did not control the West Bank. The Palestinians could have demanded an independent state from the Jordanians. On the contrary whilst Jordan was in control Arafat said there was no longer a claim as it was no longer part of Palestine. Once it was back in Israeli hands it miraculously became disputed land again! This is one of many reasons ■■■■ and Israelis are cynical.

The Palestinians have spurned each of these opportunities. A variety of reasons have been given for why the Palestinians have in Abba Eban’s words, “never missed an opportunity to miss an opportunity.” Historian Benny Morris has suggested that the Palestinians have religious, historical, and practical reasons for opposing an agreement with Israel. He says that “Arafat and his generation cannot give up the vision of the greater land of Israel for the Arabs. [This is true because] this is a holy land, Dar al-Islam [the world of Islam]. It was once in the hands of the Muslims, and it is inconceivable [to them] that infidels like us [the Israelis] would receive it.”

Peace for the “Palestinians” means the extermination of the ■■■■■

1 Like

let me know what you think about this did ■■■■■■ people create extremist Islam like Gary says???

The actual origins of Wahabism.

Muáž„ammad ibn ÊżAbd al-Wahhāb began promulgating his teachings in the oasis town of កuraymilāʟ about 1740. Although his father was a កanbalÄ« jurist and his ideas were rooted in the កanbalÄ« school of law, they were rejected by local កanbalÄ« officials and he was expelled, first from កuraymilāʟ and then from ÊżUyaynah.

In 1744 he arrived in Al-DirÊżiyyah, where his movement was encouraged by the emir, Muáž„ammad ibn SaÊżĆ«d. From then on, the political fortunes of the WahhābÄ« movement were closely allied to those of the SaÊżĆ«dÄ« dynasty. By the end of the 18th century, they had brought all of Najd under their control, attacked Karbalāʟ, Iraq, a holy city of the ShÄ«Êżite branch of Islam, and occupied Mecca and Medina in western Arabia. The Ottoman sultan brought an end to the first WahhābÄ« empire in 1818, but the sect revived under the leadership of the SaÊżĆ«dÄ« FayáčŁal I. The empire was then somewhat restored until once again destroyed, at the end of the 19th century by the RashÄ«diyyah of northern Arabia. The activities of Ibn SaÊżĆ«d in the 20th century eventually led to the creation of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in 1932 and assured WahhābÄ« religious and political dominance on the Arabian Peninsula.

I know you did not watch the video much like how you pretended over the course of two days that I did not give you a study to back up my claims you are a troll

What you know wouldn’t fill a thimble and as usual you’re completely wrong.

At least you remain consistent.

If you watch the video you would see Gary is making the claim not me that a ■■■■■■ person acting in the interests of ■■■■■■ people as a group was the founder of Wahhabism

stop jumping to conclusion so I no longer have to correct you

I don’t know who “Gary” is but the mouth piece in black says as much at the start of the video which is complete BS.

yes Gary is a black person but that does not discredit his opinions also he is debating Muslims in the video so it not a circle jerk

Gary has spent a month investigating the claim and believes it to be true i’m asking Magog what he thinks about it

“In Black” you dumbass, learn to read.

Claiming the Royal family are actually Zionist ■■■■ is simply insane.

And there you have it, the truth of the matter, his opinion.

1 Like