This will not end well

I never claimed Gary had irrefutable proof that’s why I called it a opinion I take it you did not even look at his evidence

His evidence is his opinion.

What evidence other than his opinions does he have to offer? The House of Saud can be traced back centuries in Arabia.

People tend to think what others say is the truth when the reality is quite different.

Only when it supports their own bias.

1 Like

watch the video and give your opinion on it or don’t

I gave my opinion. Perhaps you need someone to read it and explain it to you?

I do not care about your opinion I was asking for Magog opinion

Make up your mind.

If you want to have a private chat, use the PM function.

it 's not a private chat this is his thread and his known as the local authority on ■■■■■■ conspiracy theories so I want to know his opinion on Gary’s claims but instead I get a tosspot like you giving me a link to the main stream opinion

You’re asking a racist anti semitic lunatic to give you an opinion on a racist anti semitic lunatic.

Are you hoping for an echo chamber or do you already have one between your ears?

1 Like

you would never understand the complexities of what I’m doing so I will not explain it to you

ALSO IF YOU HAVE BOTHERED TO WATCH GARY’S VIDEO YOU WOULD KNOWS GARY IS NOT A ANTI SEMITIC OR A LUNATIC

Let me help you with “Gary” and his retarded claim that the Royal Family are actually Zionist ■■■■■

The House of Saud can be traced back over 400 years in a direct line to Rulers who have dominated the Arabian Peninsula throughout that time.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/saud/tree/

Painful as it was to watch I did watch it. Apparently you didn’t.

Who the hell is “Gary” anyway and what exactly is it that makes him an authority on anything?

1 Like

My point. A person giving their opinion is not an expert.

1 Like

If “Gary” is who I think he is he’s one of the leaders of the “Black Hebrew Israelites” and a completely unhinged anti Semitic Racist.

They claim the ■■■■ are evil incarnate, apostates, and imposters who have stolen the heritage of the BHI’s.

1 Like

Gary is a pro Christian debater from Speakers Corner also I think his a pro Black identitarian this was a topic Gary had researched for a month

Gary Who? Links?

If he’d spent even five minutes doing any actual research he’d know his claims are complete fabricated BS.

Magog is a Robot he can not watch a video Magog has previously talk about this link on his other thread (what really happened) but here when asked about it he say’s nothing he is nothing but a Robot

YOU ARE A ROBOT THAT CANNONT WATCH A WHOLE HOUR LONG VIDEO AND GIVE FEEDBACK I’VE BEEN ON TO YOU FOR SOME TIME YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT LIKE THE SCOUNDREL YOU ARE

YOU ARE A ROBOT

Eureka! That is eactly my point - and all those Palestininians have a legal and moral right to return to Palestine.