This will not end well

Amerika is the biggest supporter of terrorism - how many millions do they give to Israel, the number one terrorist state?

SSDD from the same bullshit ■■■ hating sources.

Makia Freeman is the editor of The Freedom Articles and senior researcher at ToolsForFreedom.com, writing on many aspects of the the global conspiracy, from vaccines to Zionism to false flag operations and more, and also including info on natural health, sovereignty and higher consciousness.

https://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/pages/43/498/bio.html

Get some new material and grow up.

Nah I like the old stuff bc the truth never ages and ppl here are all adults - they can make up their own minds…

1 Like

The problem is that the truth is always guranteed to be the opposite of what you are posting.

Sane, rational adults see right through it.

You will never fall in the category of the latter and by your own admission you are not an adult you’re a 17yo hate filled little snot and a perpetual liar.

http://www.■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Why would this surprise anyone? The US, Israel, Jordan, SA, and the rest of the coalition have been supporting anti Assad forces since the civil war began.

Assad and his father have been responsible for supporting terrorists in Israel and Lebanon for forty fifty plus years.

Assad is a butcher and among the worst mass murderers of the last half century and we should happy to see him go.

The last time elections were held in Syria, Assad won with over 80% of the vote.
The only reason he is falsely accused of war crimes is bc Israel covets the Golan heights and with him still in power it aint gonna happen.

It is not and never was a civil war and you have just admitted who the true supporters of ISIS(terrorism) are. These same terrorists are now killing innocent ppl in Europe and you accept they are supported by Israel - And you are ok with that - WTF??? Hope this forum is monitored by our erstwhile anti terrorist police.

1 Like

You’re lying again. ISIS is one of a dozen groups of rebels in Syria.

There is zero evidence of Israel working with ISIS because none exists.

Quit lying.

Stalin always got around 99% of the vote as does Kim in N. Korea. Voting for anyone else can mean a death sentence and your family being sent to prison to be tortured and starved to death.

Exactly so, but mainly Israel and predominently ISIS.
I leave you with some links but I intend to return to this subject tomorrow.

https://english.alarabiya.net/en/views/news/middle-east/2014/07/04/Israel-and-ISIS-two-sides-of-the-same-coin.html

https://www.eritrea-chat.com/un-proven-ties-between-isis-and-israel/

1 Like

And not a single actual fact to support your assertions of course.

Ok, I think it has been conclusively proven that ISIS is a terrorist organisation and that org is fighting in Syria.
ISIS have also claimed responsibility for a number(all) of the atrocities in Europe(London Bridge, Paris, Nice, Barcelona to name a few) So ISIS are active in Europe and are killing innocent ppl.
It is also a fact that ISIS is supported and funded by Israel(this is accepted,admitted and supported by my Hasbara mates).

Now I would like to ask you ALL to sit down(in a dark room somewhere) and think about the implications of all this.

Certain posters on this forum passively and possibly actively support the actions of ISIS in their killing of Europeans - our families and friends.

Then this is followed by …

Classic example of how you have been taught to create lies that are juxtaposed with truths, thereby attempting to add legitimacy to the lie.

Let me try…

Ok, I think it has been conclusively proven that there are other planets and that they are within reach of earth using conventional technology.

It is also a fact that visitors from one of these planets pretend to be human and are currently in charge of the US federal government.

How’d I do?

1 Like

Connecting the dots.
The Federal Reserve was created by a handful ■■■■■■ banksters to bankroll WWI, mass murder of Christians in Europe, so that they could laugh all the way to the bank, literally.
Judaism is not monotheism; it was transformed into demon worship during the Roman period.
This degenerate religion got a boost in the 9th century in what is today Ukraine and southern Russia when the entire nation of Khazars, a warlike Asian nomads from Mongolia (Gog and Magog in the Bible), converted to this demonic religion.
The Khazars held the Russian Empire responsible for the demise of their (now ■■■■■■■ Khazar Empire and swore vengeance, which they got in the 20th century in the Soviet Union, where the royal family and 66 million Christians were murdered by Bolshevik ■■■■■

This thread covers important topics but is too long

The US planes had been bombing the empty deserts of Syria for years, supposed ISIS holdouts.

When Russia came to support the Syrians with the REAL intention to remove ISIS, the Russian military bombed the Israeli-supported terrorists into oblivion in a matter of a few weeks.

1 Like

Implications my ass. There are a dozen different factions fighting in Syria and there’s not a single shred of evidence anywhere to suggest Israel, the US, or any of our allies is providing any sort of aid to ISIS.

If there was you’d present it instead of just posting more of your baseless, insane, ■■■ Hating Nonsense.

Why do you two spew nothing but a constant stream of lies?

We’ve got the damned video of the airstrikes, we know they were hitting real targets with real ISIS fighters.

Oh bullshit, the FR was created long before the first shots of WWI were even fired and it was nothing but a new attempt at central banking after the last three had failed.

Learn some damned history and quit spewing lies.

Yep and Israel only supports the ‘‘moderate’’ rebels ROFLMFAO

Provide any actual evidence to the contrary. There is no logic whatsoever by which they would support ISIS or any other faction that will one day, or has been targeting Israel.

2 Likes