This will not end well

Don’t you think its amazing how many people share my Belief System now?

2 Likes

No, in spite of the pathetically few of you that exist in society it’s still depressing knowing what a bunch of sick, twisted conspiracy fantasists and liars you all are.

At least prior to the internet you were so isolated and without support systems you were all pretty well just harmless lunatics barking at the moon and banging your head on the desk.

1 Like

Yep - it’s a bit like the Renaissance ain’t it.
Technology is a wonder to behold…

It’s not like he hasn’t been uncaged by it…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have always been intrigued by the influence that Joos seem to have over American politicians and wondered why and how America became such a strong supporter of Israel. Maybe the reason is hidden in plain sight.
And maybe it started in UK not US during/just after WWII - unless it is stopped soon this will not end well at all.

Not exactly a mystery. We liberated the death camps and saw what the Nazis had done to Europe’s ■■■■ firsthand.

We are a nation founded on Judeo Christian teaching, ethics, and morality.

We are a nation born of blood and fire freeing ourselves from tyranny. With that much in common it was inevitable.

1 Like

It’s religious and works well for Israel.

I think the word you are looking for is “triggered”…not “intrigued”

Then why are they still saying “BAAAAH”? :wink:

Nope. George Carlin said it best … “Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.”

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Did you know that without blackmail Israel would probably never have been created/invented.

Lets go back to the crusades and WWII and see if that offers any clues to ■■■■■■ control.

But the Muslims were a genie unleashed which ■■■■ no longer controlled well.

a Czar who desperately wanted their capital of Constantinople back in possession of Christians. ■■■■■■ Zionists decided that the Czar must to be taken out, completely ■■■■ backed Germany against Russia in WW1,

the ■■■■ were now able to blackmail the British government with the Balfour Declaration.

To start World War II, the ■■■■ decimated the German economy so horrendously after WW1, that the Germans were bound to radicalize around a Hitler, which they did. The ■■■■ declared war on Germany

with ■■■■ victorious with highly ■■■■■■■■■■■■ Winston Churchill, and ■■■■ victoriously in control of ■■■■■■■■■■■■ FDR

Then the ■■■■ blackmailed President Truman

“I’m sorry, gentlemen, but I have to answer to hundreds of thousands who are anxious for the success of Zionism. I do not have hundreds of thousands of Arabs among my constituents.”

The ■■■■■■ blackmail of the entire world worked very well, and Israel was recognized by FDR’s United Nations in 1948 AD.

Partition was adopted only after ruthless arm-twisting by the US government and by 26 pro-Zionist US senators who, in telegrams to a number of UN member states, warned that US goodwill in rebuilding their World War II-devastated economies might depend on a favorable vote for partition.

if Truman did not court the “■■■■■■ vote,” he would not be elected president in his own right in 1948.

http://www.thechristiansolution.com/doc2016/753_Truman1948.html

1 Like

Those ■■■■ seem to be smarter than everyone else in the world.

Hmmm… no wonder the low IQ people hate them

1 Like

WWI - same story
Untermeyer then volunteered to give Wilson’s former sweetheart the $40,000 out of his own pocket - but on one condition: that President Wilson promise to appoint to the first vacancy on the United States Supreme Court, the Zionist and Talmudic ■■■■ Louis Dembitz Brandeis.

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=189

In reality, while the UN General Assembly recommended the creation of a ■■■■■■ state in part of Palestine, that recommendation was non-binding and never implemented by the Security Council./

Second, the General Assembly passed that recommendation only after Israel proponents threatened and bribed numerous countries in order to gain a required two-thirds of votes.

Hello Magog! Yeah you are not as smart as you think you are! You should get some help for your multiple personality disorder!

1 Like

What a steaming pile of garbage. Blackmail? Really?

And the laughable notion that ■■■■ every had control over the Muslims is so stupid it’s beyond pathetic.

More bullshit from the same thoroughly discredited Nazi sources.

Get some new material and some sources that aren’t jokes.

If he did, who would he talk too?

That is true! I Guess it puts new meaning to “loser”! Only to have pity on such wretched social parasites of the world!

With all of the voices in his head the possibilities are endless.