This will not end well

1 Like

The Holocaust ‘6 Million’ LIE ! Population of ■■■■■ 1938 – 15.748 Million, 1948 – 15.753 Million!

"You know how I have despised anti-Semitism. You know how strongly I feel toward those who preach intolerance of any kind. With that knowledge - you will understand when I tell you that this staff is about seventy-five percent ■■■■■■■ Now my point is that the ■■■■ should stay away from this trial - for their own sake. For - mark this well - the charge ‘a war for the ■■■■■ is still being made and in the post-war years it will be made again and again. The too large percentage of ■■■■■■ men and women here will be cited as proof of this charge.

This vid is embedded above but banned in most countries you can see it here tho

two highly pertinent questions are raised about the Nuremburg trials:

1. Was the evidence given by leading American forensic pathologist at the time, Dr. Charles Larson, that not one case of death by poison gas was found , overlooked or deliberately suppressed?
  2. Was the evidence given by US War Department lawyer and investigator, Stephen F. Pinter, that there were no human gas chambers in any of the German camps , overlooked or deliberately suppressed?

Dr. Larson’s findings? In an 1980 newspaper interview he said: “What we’ve heard is that six million ■■■■ were exterminated. Part of that is a hoax.” [2] And what part was the hoax? Dr. Larson, who told his biographer that to his knowledge he “was the only forensic pathologist on duty in the entire European Theater” of Allied military operations, [3] confirmed that “never was a case of poison gas uncovered.” [4]

Typhus, Not Poison Gas

If not by gassing, how did the unfortunate victims at Dachau, Buchenwald and Bergen-Belsen perish? Were they tortured to death or deliberately starved? The answers to these questions are known as well.

As Dr. Larson and other Allied medical men discovered, the chief cause of death at Dachau, Belsen and the other camps was disease, above all typhus, an old and terrible scourge of mankind that until recently flourished in places where populations were crowded together in circumstances where public health measures were unknown or had broken down. Such was the case in the overcrowded internment camps in Germany at war’s end, where, despite such measures as systematic delousing, quarantine of the sick and cremation of the dead, the virtual collapse of Germany’s food, transport, and public health systems led to catastrophe.

This is a MUST SEE

http://exodusmyth.com/2017/05/16/why-i-believe-the-■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

1 Like

In August, 2003, senior Hamas official Dr Abd Al-Aziz Al-Rantisiwrote in the Hamas newspaper Al-Risala

It is no longer a secret that the Zionists were behind the Nazis’ murder of many ■■■■■ and agreed to it, with the aim of intimidating them and forcing them to immigrate to Palestine.[17]

In August 2009, Hamas refused to allow Palestinian children to learn about the Holocaust, which it called “a lie invented by the Zionists” and referred to Holocaust education as a “war crime.”[18]

And this

In 1982, Mahmoud Abbas, later to become President of the Palestinian Authority, wrote his doctoral thesis which later became a book, The Other Side: The Secret Relationship Between Nazism and Zionism . In the book, Abbas raised doubts that gas chambers were used for extermination of ■■■■■ and suggested that the number of ■■■■ murdered in the Holocaustwas “less than a million”, claiming secret ties between the Nazis and the Zionist movement.

Many of the posts on political bullpen are tools of Hamas, a known and US designated terrorist organization.

Tokyo Rose was not censored either. Ours is a free country. Our soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines were free to listen. But she was convicted of treason after the war. Yes… pardoned decades later. But her “free speech” was intended to take American and allied lives.

In the interest of “free speech”, who turned on the microphone for Tokyo Rose? Who adjusted the radio transmitter she used? Who kept the power on to the radio station when she broadcast? An American patriot just trying to ensure free speech was guaranteed for our soldiers? I dont think so.

1 Like

Tell me do you think the Irgun or stern gang were terrorists?

1 Like

Were the Germans so stupid?

1 Like

Chemtrails?

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Since they weren’t targeting civilians, no, they were not terrorists.

SSDD, reposting the same thoroughly discredited lies again and again with yet another whacked out conspiracy theory attached.

1 Like

The KDH was the British Military HQ and thus a legit military target.

They went further and warned the employees prior to the attack so they could get clear.

Try again.

The Irgun were terrorists before Israel was even invented

They were fighting Arab militias and British Military. The Brit’s classified everyone as a terrorist who was not a soldier in some nations forces if they were at war with them.

Get some new material already. They were fighting for their lives against overwhelming Arab armies, militias, and the British colonial forces.

And Amerika today classifies anyone who disagrees with Israel as a terrorist…

1 Like

Quit lying. Terrorism is clearly defined under US Law.

1 Like

Amerika is the biggest supporter of terrorism - how many millions do they give to Israel, the number one terrorist state?

SSDD from the same bullshit ■■■ hating sources.

Makia Freeman is the editor of The Freedom Articles and senior researcher at ToolsForFreedom.com, writing on many aspects of the the global conspiracy, from vaccines to Zionism to false flag operations and more, and also including info on natural health, sovereignty and higher consciousness.

https://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/pages/43/498/bio.html

Get some new material and grow up.

Nah I like the old stuff bc the truth never ages and ppl here are all adults - they can make up their own minds…

1 Like

The problem is that the truth is always guranteed to be the opposite of what you are posting.

Sane, rational adults see right through it.

You will never fall in the category of the latter and by your own admission you are not an adult you’re a 17yo hate filled little snot and a perpetual liar.