This Is What Pisses Me Off About Trump

I don’t agree with all of this, but it’s a damned good. Thank you for posting it.

A couple of post back you said “I also think every thing he tweets is well thought out.”

I see no indication that any thought at all goes into most of what he tweets. They are mostly nothing more than respond from the hip to things that other people have said or done. They are the equivalent to the “Oh yeah? Am too!” by kids on the playground. Somebody close to him (like his wife) should demand that he control himself or close his Twitter account if he can’t. His mindless tweets are the source of a significant amount of his media problems. His actual performance of the tasks at hand is not particularly bad, but the perception that he paints for himself negates pretty much anything productive that he achieves. If you tweeted like he does, your business would crumble.

Nobody can see if you won’t elaborate.

Congrads on recognizing the futility so soon.

For some it takes awhile.

1 Like

In case you haven’t noticed h uses twitter to keep the media and left running in circles.

The interesting thing is after 2 years they fall for it every time.

p.s. They have identified 4 different people slinging tweets fro media consumption.

Your take on it is very amusing. :wink:

Look at the days events.

Look at the tweets coming out of the WH.

Follow the reaction from the left and media as the president moves deflects from the previous days media circus as he addresses other issues.

The difference between you and I is you think he’s an idiot, stupid.

Hint, you don’t accumulate the amount of money he has being stupid. You don’t reach the point in life he has by bing an idiot.

If Trump’s tweets are a masterful trolling job done by a stable genius to keep the media running in circles, what’s the goal? What has it accomplished? Has MAGA happened faster or better because the media is too busy covering his tweets to comprehend the brilliance going on behind the scenes? What issues has he addressed while the media runs in circles:

Is the wall being built (and financed with pesos)?
Has Obamacare been replaced with Trumpcare?
Is a special prosecutor going after Clinton?
Is the national debt on its way to being eliminated in six years?
Are veterans being looked after?

We were promised an awful lot by this billionaire. He assured us he was the only one who could give us everything we wanted. And up until next month his party controlled Congress. Granted, he did begin stacking the courts and SCOTUS with judges, and yes it’s fun to watch him give the left fits. But at the end of the day, he was supported and elected because we wanted something different than status quo. No more cronyism, no more elitists getting wealthy off the backs of the taxpayer. And on that score it’s been business as usual.

Isn’t tis the responsibility of a hostile congress??

Wasn’t it the GOP who have promised, give us the power we will get rid of the ACA???
Isn’t it congresses responsibility to pass laws?
Isn’t it the responsibility of congress to appropriate funds to build the wall??

Isn’t it congress who continues to over spend even though we hav record taxes being collected?
Isn’t it congress who is responsible for appropriations and the budget???

Does the president appropriate money for the VA?? Wasn’t;t it the VA that spent over 1 billion dollars building the VA hospital in Aurora, Colorado, over 3x more than the original costs?

I could go on but for some reason it really makes no difference to a person who lays the blame of the world at Trumps feet while ignoring the idiots we continually send back to congress.

3 Likes

If all these things had come to pass, would you be giving Congress or Trump the credit? Trump made the promises, not Congress. If Trump fails to deliver, I’m not giving him a pass. Shifting the blame to Congress means we were either woefully and willfully misled by Trump, or he is impotent in the face of Congress to make good on any of the promises he made the American people. Either way, he comes out looking like a liar or a lying cuck.

He’s just another coastal elitist grifting for personal gain. What I’m left wondering is, were we so desperate for a change from elitists that we were willing to believe one when he said he wouldn’t be like that, or was this really just a desire on the part of 63 million Americans to watch the federal government degenerate further under a TV reality clown for the sake of entertainment?

Congress, both parties have largely proven to be hostile towards Trump. That’s more than obvious.

People are disgusted with the do nothing GOP, one of the reasons they lost the house.

were we so desperate for a change from elitists
In many cases Trump was elected as he was the lesser of 2 evils. As bad as Trump is, he’s still far better than the alternative, Hillary.

People often tend to ignore the alternative.

He has been a very public figure for decades. I have watched him and listened to him much of that time. He may not be stupid, but he sure is dumb. And his tweets and off the cuff remarks prove me right.

There is an old axiom … ‘Stay silent and many will think you are dumb; open your mouth and remove all doubt.’ Fits Trump to a T. :wink:

Samm,

Trump is far from stupid, stupid people cannot keep wealth, it takes Talent to make money but it takes smarts to keep it.

Trump says stupid things, but that doesn’t mean he is stupid, he suffers from the classic narcissistic syndrome.

He knows how to keep the public attention, in his world bad publicity particularly free publicity is good publicity

Watch( assuming he runs again in 2020) how much money or the lack of money he will spend during the campaign, apparently during the 2016 campaign he spent the least and we know who won.

Trump is many things, Stupid isnt one of them.

1 Like

Read my post again. I didn’t say he was stupid, I said he was dumb. There is a distinct difference. Some of the smartest people I know do really dumb things, although I admit, not as dumb as Trump.

yes, you are right, my apologies you did say DUMB not stupid, but I still disagree , he isnt dumb, he says stupid or dumb things.

He just doing it because as most high profile narcissistic people do they have to thread the needle and feel important, he wants to be admired but will fight back against those who says bad things about him.

Do I agree with everything the man says? no, but I do think he is doing a much better job than expected, I wish he would stop with the Tweets.

Actually, you can if you can pay to surround yourself with smart people. You just have to be smart enough and calm the old ego enough to take their advice. :wink:

1 Like

That calls for a former poster’s slam dunk GIF’s. :grin:

You need to be somewhat intelligent to accumulate enough money to surround yourself with smart people.

Not if you inherit it.