“The Twelfth Imam” (and how it pertains to why Iran wants war)

Yeah right…

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/04/21/mark_levin_warns_conservativesdonald_trump_is_taking_you_for_a_ride.html

Since our resident leftwing extremist monteazzwipe1 wants to spam the thread, I’ll repost the actual topic:

Why Iran Wants War: To bring forth The Twelfth Imam

Why Iran Wants War: To bring forth The Twelfth Imam

Of course not, ever since going to a permanent war economy following World War Two, despite Republican President Eisenhower’s warning. While every aspect of our nations infrastructure gets a D on its report card from the ASCE, we continue to spend nearly a trillion dollars a year on our war machine.

1 Like

Endless insanity…

1 Like

I listen to Mark Levin and I heard it all and shared his opinion at the time so you’re not revealing anything I didn’t already know! :roll_eyes:

So far President Trump is governing more conservative then any other Republican President since Reagan and that makes ME and I’m sure Mark very happy that we were wrong back then! :smiley:

2 Likes

Great, then you know he WAS a never Trumper.

Lol, yep, running RECORD budget deficits and swelling the national debt is real conservative. Remember all Trump’s campaign rhetoric criticizing Obama’s budgets and the swelling national debt under his watch???

http://theconservative.online/article/trump_neither_conservative_nor_republican

monteo is about 3% as clever as he thinks he is

Amen to that! Thats why he needs to be re-elected. Levin will be singing a different tune this election season.

Pompeo says ‘lots of evidence’ proves Iran attacked oil tankers

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said more evidence will be released to show Iran was responsible for attacks on oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman and the Trump administration is weighing all options – including military – in response.

“The intelligence community has lots of data, lots of evidence – the world will come to see much of it,” he said on “Fox News Sunday.” “The American people should rest assured we have high confidence with respect to who conducted these attacks, as well as half a dozen other attacks throughout the world over the past 40 days.”

​Pompeo said there is “no doubt” that Iran wants to disrupt maritime transportation in the Strait of Hormuz – the waterway between the Persian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman – by carrying out the attacks on two oil tankers last week

Golf of Tonkin, déjà-vu

Americans never learn from history

Off topic. Reported.

Very inconvenient truth

He’s rude to his call-in guests too.

But yes, I recognize his knowledge of our constitution and his fight against leftists. So I consider him kinda as an ally at this moment in time and I bought his recent book on the press.

But…but…but… I thought all the conversions were in the other direction.

OMG… you people will literally be ripping your clothes and hair on election night 2020.

I saw those Glen Beck shows at the time. They were fascinating. I agree, Iran wants war. They are fanatics.

Like Americans are not fanatics sending their boys to death where they have no business to begin with.

OK, I take it that being Pro-American means “send American boys to wars in Afghanistan, Somanlia, Iran, Lebanon, Syria, Cambodia, Vietnam, the Baltics, North Pole and South Pole.”