“The Twelfth Imam” (and how it pertains to why Iran wants war)

Who gives a shiit. The current terrorist state has been in power since 1979.

I don’t give a frig what fascist bigots like you say

Iranians do.
They know what the US did to them, as well as what Saddam did who was a puppet of the CIA

1 Like

The foreign secretary has branded Jeremy Corbyn “pathetic”, after he questioned whether the UK had “credible evidence” Iran was behind attacks on two oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman.

Jeremy Hunt said responsibility for Thursday’s attacks “almost certainly” lies with the Iranian regime.

The Labour leader said the UK should “ease tensions” in the region rather than “fuel a military escalation”.

Mr Hunt criticised Mr Corbyn for not backing British intelligence.

It is the second time in the past few weeks that tankers appear to have been attacked in the region and comes amid escalating tension between Iran and the United States.

The US military released video footage which it said proved Iran was behind Thursday’s attacks on the Norwegian and Japanese tankers - something Iran has categorically denied.

Although Iran has denied being behind the explosions, experts believe it could be a response to US sanctions intended to stop other nations from purchasing Iranian oil

His voice actually cracks me up. He gets so wound up!

But, you are correct. He stands by his principles no matter what and he is very knowledgeable. I always learn something from him. I love listening to his show when I can catch it.

Especially when he gets animated and triggered. He reminds me of a barking Chihuahua yapping incessantly!

That what happens when the WORLD depends on YOU to come to their rescue and maintain ORDER . We have many interests, resources, friends , and territory to protect . We are NOT the ones shouting "death to ………. " and taking hostages !
It is obvious YOU never served OUR Country and your distain everything American .

1 Like

You are talking to someone who does not have the brains or wit to understand you

1 Like

Monty is just another TROLL looking for attention !

Iran’s radical regime will exploit American weakness, but it has a history of retreating when confronted by strength. If President Trump fails to make Iran pay a price for its terrorist attack on the tankers, Iran will be emboldened to launch even more attacks – not just on tankers, but elsewhere in the Middle East.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/david-adesnik-trump-should-get-tougher-with-iran-after-it-attacks-oil-tankers

See, these facts never matter to the pro war Christian Right…:man_shrugging:

Trump NEVER believes or supports US intel. Now suddenly what they say is gospel… :roll_eyes:

Your stupidity knows no bounds.

That crap is old news and has nothing to do with whats happening now.

Oh, and your little gratuitous slap at Christianity is just more proof of what a degenerate lowlife you are, not to mention the fact that you are once again siding with and sleeping with a Neo Nazi

By the way, did either of you two dopes bother to watch the videos at the top which this thread is supposed to be about? No, you are just shooting off your ignorant mouths

Jeremy Corbyn, the only one smart enough to ask where the hell is the EVIDENCE???

Let’s just fix the intelligence around the policy…AGAIN

Mark “the great one” Levin wasn’t really a never Trumper, he was a “never Hillary” and a pro Ted Cruz. So was I.

I like Ted. I’d like him to be POTUS after Trump.

I don’t mind what people “were” as long as they come around and give Trump credit. Its the mindless permanent never-Trumpers who hate Trump no matter what good he does that I do not like.

1 Like

Correct, and the thread title is another big fat lie from the warmongering anti life Christian Right.

1 Like

The baby-killer calls Christians anti-life… That’s rich.

Right, the US has been at war with Iran since 1953. Destroying an Iranian democratic attempt. Supporting Iraq in their illegal war against Iran, and more recently provoking Iran with crippling sanctions even though they were compliant with JCPOA.

1 Like