The Religion of Peace is Attacked in New Zealand

So let them die! If that is what it has to come to, then prophecies will have to be fulfilled in achieving that end. We tried to reason with them and that didn’t work! So what other alternatives are there if they keep bombing, raping, and killing people?

The author.

2 Likes

Michelle’s ass and her face, what a match!

Lest we forget the common cry after Omar Mateen shot over a hundred homosexuals:

The Christchurch shooting has nothing to do with White Nationalism. We’re all individuals. There are no dots to be connected. We are not at war with Islam, and have never been at war with Islam. ■■■■ had nothing to do with it either.

large-nosed-man-rubbing-his-hands-together-and-smiling-15054009

You don’t have to believe in the Bible to appreciate this quote:

Further on Fraser’s comments:

The senator said Islam was not like any other faith and quoted the Bible to justify his assertion.

"‘It is the religious equivalent of fascism. And just because the followers of this savage belief were not the killers in this instance, does not make them blameless,’ he said.

'As we read in Matthew 26:52, “All they that take the sword, shall perish by the sword” and those who follow a violent religion that calls on them to murder us, cannot be too surprised when someone takes them at their word and responds in kind."

Pretty profound statement on a certain level!

Picture of the killer after surrendering to police

Do you think that this was a false flag since he made it out alive?

Na I don’t think so. Maybe if this was happening in the US, but I think his actions was solely predicated on fear and frustration. Fear of what he may have thought what was to come, and frustration that his authoritative figures failed and betrayed him. I wonder why Political figures who are responsible for such bad immigration policies don’t face the same scrutiny and criticism for not sharing the blame?

Close every mosque and ban Islamic schools. Mosques are like the shit that flies swarm to. Make them all swear allegiance to Queen and country in our case, above all else, including Islam (they cannot do that). If they won’t, boot them out.

My preference is to kill ALL radical Muslims…and their indoctrinated children. Then tell the rest of them that if they become radical, we will kill them too.

In this context, a radical Muslim is one the promotes the killing or converting of all non0believers. In this sense, my solution does not differ from theirs…except that mine allows any belief system other than radical Islam.

By way of using the same weapons, it is a fair fight.

Credit goes to Black Knight Rider with his permission from the Conservative Tree House:

Time for RADICAL SOLUTIONS to RADICAL ISLAM:

• Traditional solutions have failed.
• We must ELIMINATE the SHARIA LAW and MUSLIM TOLERATION roots of RADICAL ISLAM.
Islamic SHARIA LAW exists to REPLACE WESTERN GOVERNMENT.
• Mosques preach Sharia Law.
• Imams advocate Sharia Law’s Subjugation, Mutilation and Killing.
• Sharia “punishments” violate Western Law.
• Permitted Sharia punishments sets legal precedents for toleration.
• Sharia Law cannot coexist with Western Government.

Time to END SHARIA LAW.

• Pass a Law to Ban the advocacy and practice of Sharia Law with EXTREME PENALTIES.
• Institute RADICAL ISOLATION CENTERS (RICs) for Imams and Islamists that violate the ban on Sharia Law.
• Close and raze Mosques with repeated violations.
Muslim Family and Friends TOLERATE RADICALIZATION.
• Muslims “value” family and friends.
• Terrorists marinate amongst Muslim family and friends.
• Muslim Family and Friends see and tolerate their extremism.
• Radicals cannot be allowed to multiply in a tolerating environment.

Time to USE MUSLIMS’ SOCIAL VALUES to END EXTREMISM.

• Pass a Law to Ban the Toleration of Muslim Extremism, requiring ALL Citizens to report any indications.
• Institute TOLERATION REMEDIATION CENTERS (TRCs) for ALL Terrorists’ Muslim Family, Friends and Associates who failed to report emerging Extremist Tendencies.
• Following EVERY Terrorist attack, move ALL of the Terrorists’ Muslim Family, Friends and Associates to TRCs for “Quarantined Investigation” of how Radicalization occurred, who participated, who tolerated and why.
• Retain these Muslims in Quarantine until their assistance creates solutions that end Toleration, or their resistance requires their placement in Radical Isolation Centers.
Wake up, World: TOLERATION is TERRORISM!

The above Solutions are practical: They start simple and scale gradually.

Two Laws:
• Pass a Law to Ban the advocacy and practice of Sharia Law with EXTREME PENALTIES.
• Pass a Law to Ban the Toleration of Muslim Extremism, requiring ALL Citizens to report any indications.

Two Centers:
• Institute RADICAL ISOLATION CENTERS (RICs) for Imams and Islamists that violate the ban on Sharia Law.
• Institute TOLERATION REMEDIATION CENTERS (TRCs) for ALL Terrorists’ Muslim Family, Friends and Associates who failed to report emerging Extremist Tendencies.
Gradual Isolation & Quarantines:
• One lawbreaking Imam and if necessary, one Mosque at a time.
• One Terrorist “Circle” for one Terrorist Incident at a time.

Immediate Results for Extreme Vetting: • Rejection of EVERY migrant and immigrant who has ever subscribed to Sharia Law. • Rejection of EVERY migrant and immigrant who has ever associated with and failed to report a Muslim Extremist.

~Black Knight Rider

1 Like

https://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2019/03/15/how-they-do-it-new-zealand-■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Another interesting piece now that we are on the subject. I wonder how long something similar will happen in America?

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2019/03/11/small-town-texas-terrorists/

If what you say is true, them ■■■ people seem smarter than everyone else. Wow. I wanna go live where people are smart.

1 Like

Ever since the early 1900’s, the ■■■■ in the United States have tried clandestinely to control the immigration policy of this country. The publicly stated purpose for this control by the ■■■■ was to encourage a multi-ethnic population in the U.S. supposedly to guard against persecution of ■■■■■

Even before World War II and the supposed “Holocaust” – and even before World War I when an attempt at promoting a supposed “Holocaust” failed miserably, the ■■■■ were determined to destroy the white, Christian, Western European culture of America.

http://www.goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/spiritual/home_study/immigration_wars.htm

This is not your ■■■ bashing thread! Go back to your hole or forum or whatever and post it there, but don’t pull this bullshit here or I will start flagging you!

What color is this man?

We can also stop paying them to breed and paying for their healthcare problems due to incest. It is appalling that a man is allowed numerous wives, probably his sisters and first cousins, each wife popping out 7 kids and then expecting us to pay for them all. Perhaps benefits (yes we are warped enough to call them benefits - welfare to you) should be capped to 2 kids per father! That is assuming they are not up to any radical shit.

1 Like

But isn’t that what its about? The demographic game, the numbers game? Meanwhile native Population birth rates are in decline while theirs is rising and the tax payers are funding it?

I suspect that the reason there was such a emphasis on importing such unskilled workers, that eventually they would be contributing to the system by way of taxation. That hasn’t worked out so well, and is a main reason why Americans are up in arms about the issue of immigration too and are about to commit suicide with basically the same asinine policies!

Edit: On further thought about this, I really don’t think its any coincidence that most of Europe was being invaded by African and Middle Eastern nations while American is being invaded by South American ones. Why is no outrage for the need to expose who is funding these mass migrations? Its not like millions of people over night decided to invade other countries right? Something is driving this effort and sunlight needs to be shown on it in the worst way.

But when @Magog gives you a torch, you switch it off!

2 Likes