The Religion of Peace is Attacked in New Zealand

Well one thing that proves right to all those gun grabbers out there, that even with a gun ban, people still find ways to get weapons to carry out acts like these.

Importing people that fails to assimilate to any culture what could possibly go wrong?

Further note, Twatter is now trying to blame Candice Owens for the attack.

The guy just did what many want to do. Newton’s Third Law. I was surprised he wasn’t Maori. I did some door work with those lads in Oz years ago and they were getting hacked off then. They are also a law unto themselves in many parts of NZ.

"He described himself as ‘just a regular white man’.

He said he was born to ‘working class, low-income family… who decided to take a stand to ensure a future for my people’.

‘My parents are of Scottish, Irish and English stock. I had a regular childhood, without any great issues,’ he wrote.

The gunman said he carried out the massacre to ‘directly reduce immigration rates to European lands’.

He said New Zealand was not his ‘original choice’ for the attack but said the location would show ‘that nowhere in the world was safe’.

‘We must ensure the existence of our people, and a future for white children,’ he wrote.

He wrote that the shooting was an ‘act of revenge on the invaders for the hundreds of thousands of deaths caused by foreign invaders in European lands throughout history’.

‘For the enslavement of millions of Europeans taken from their lands by the Islamic slavers… for the thousands of European lives lost to terror attacks throughout European lands,’ the gunman wrote.

He shared photos to his now-removed Twitter account ahead of the attacks, showing weapons and military-style equipment.

In posts online before the attack Tarrant wrote about ‘taking the fight to the invaders myself’."

Anyone want to take a bet they remove “Christ” from the city name?

Manifesto:
https://pastebin.com/bzZyMduP

1 Like

I think we need to stop and thing who the real victims here are.
Europhobia and Anglophobia will be common in the coming days, but remember, not all Anglos.
We have to realize that sometimes terrorist attacks are part and parcel of living in the West.

1 Like

Remove the cause and the problem is resolved,
islam not compatible in the West.

4 Likes

Sounds white supremacist but ok

1 Like

What are you saying ? Why talk in riddles ? Spit it out.

I’m agreeing with you, but agreeing with you is white supremacist. Anyway, here’s where I think we’re at.

1 Like

Unless PewDiePie really IS the supreme leader of the Nazis. All things are now possible.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsdpERTgRlt/

2 Likes

No it’s just talking sense and if we are quiet about it, it makes it easier to enforce their agenda. It’s not white supremacist to recognize that a section of society just doesn’t fit in. Horses for courses. Blackbirds to blackbirds, eagle to eagle to roughly quote Cassius Clay.

1 Like

It never used to be. Poland and Hungary don’t have that problem. Why do you think that is? Are you sickdick Khan?

Are you guys immune to irony or is something getting lost in translation here?

2 Likes

No, it isn’t clear you are on a piss take, if you are. I don’t find the Muslim issue something to joke about. In fact that would be rather sick.

Islam isn’t a race.

More of a paramilitary movement posing as a religion.

5 Likes

Love, I’m British. I literally live in a halal certified open air rape camp. How can I not joke about it?

2 Likes

Eh, over time I’ve become less bothered by the religion as a whole, and more interested in specific groups within the faith that cause problems. Full kebab removal is not possible at this time, so ranting about Islam alone is counter-productive (and I did plenty of that).

2 Likes

So true… The bot wants me type more !!

1 Like

NZ actually has pretty liberal gun laws particularly compared to their neighbor Australia.

NZ rates number 22 in the world in Percaptia gun ownership.

Too bad none of the innocents were armed and able to resist with proper deadly force.

1 Like

I think trying to identify groups is a tall order. Push come to shove they all bow to islam and when the numbers are pronounced the mood changes amongst the so called moderates too. I prefer blanket coverage. It’s frustrating that an elite class are willing to surrender us to this garbage and use all the tools at their disposal to suppress the people who can see the future. A shit fight now we can win but won’t be long before the numbers have us screwed. I’m in the eat or be eaten camp.

1 Like