The Religion of Peace is Attacked in New Zealand

They are far more common in the Near East and Middle East.

1 Like

Muslim is not a race.

Sigh. I regret trying to be smart on this board, I apologise for expecting so much. Riddle me this, if you publicly state you want to deport the Muslims, what will your enemies call you?

It’s an implicitly pro-White/Christian/Euro position, and therefore supremacist in that sense- not that I disagree with that, of course.

3 Likes

I say don’t submit to the pressure that has been foisted upon us to not call a spade a spade. What the enemy call you doesn’t alter the fact that they remain an enemy. The labels have been the tools of choice for too long islamaphobe, racist etc etc. We are already at war, the people sitting watching coronation street just don’t know it yet.

1 Like

Why? To be politically correct? I seriously doubt it!

On another note the place does seem to attract a lot earthquakes like 10,000 of them since 2011.

I think what your experiencing in terms of the reactions of you calling others here as white supremacist is offensive. (probably not your intention but it can be considered offputting to some) It usually caries a connotation that they are being racist. Its a derogatory term. If of course you mean to say that people who are critical of Muslims who desired for them to be deported is racist then just say that. My enemies would call me racist if I were to advocate for the removal of people who refuse to assimilate to my culture and seek to do me harm after being a good host and welcoming them in.

That’s exactly my point when I say

if you publicly state you want to deport the Muslims, what will your enemies call you?

It’s an implicitly pro-White/Christian/Euro position, and therefore supremacist in that sense- not that I disagree with that, of course.

Racist is a fabricated concept. The native population should rule their homelands, should they be able to hold them against aggressors. That’s the natural order of things.

3 Likes

Isn’t it amazing to see people so vigorously dig their own graves, step into them, and begin pouring dirt over their heads.

They are so scared of a bullshit racist label that they are willing to dump western civilization down the toilet.

Never before has a more selfish group of people existed. Many days I pray for a plague of plagues to hit and do what we have lost the backbone to do on our own.

3 Likes

Enjoy this uncensored video.

It is the actions of the genocidal (((anti-Whites))) that have driven family/folk-oriented White men to such measures.

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.”

Brenton was a normal White man who did what he thought he must to secure some semblance of justice for the thousands upon thousands of White men, women, and children killed, raped, and beaten, and the never-ending destruction of European culture, values, and history.

4 Likes

Looks like we posted at the same time.

MKultra sponsored by NWO?

1 Like

Ok, this is rather Monty Python. No Muslims really where I am; I feel sick and uneasy whenever I see one.

They got what they deserved. I don’t care how people feel about that. It’s true and deep down you all know it.

2 Likes

This is the best news I have seen all week! It’s a bonus that I woke up to it and an added bonus that it’s Friday! I’m going to be walking into work today skipping with joy. Such good news.

Yeah, no amount of humor can unrape a million english girls or unbehead those Swedes in Morocco.

4 Likes

Brenton Tarrant, 28, grew up in Grafton, a small town in northern New South Wales.

Tarrant’s father, who was a competitive athlete and completed 75 triathlons, died of cancer in 2010 aged just 49. His mother still lives in the area.

Tarrant attended a local high school and then worked as a personal trainer at the local Big River Squash and Fitness Centre from 2010.

A woman who knew Tarrant through the gym said he had always followed a strict dietary and exercise regime.

‘He was very dedicated to his own training and to training others,’ she said. ‘He threw himself into his own personal training and then qualified as a trainer and trained others. He was very good.’

'When I say he was dedicated, he was dedicated more than most people would be.

‘He was in the gym for long periods of time, lifting heaving weights. He pretty much transformed his body.’

The woman said she had not spoken to him or heard him talk about his political or religious beliefs.

‘From the conversations we had about life he didn’t strike me as someone who had any interest in that or extremist views,’ she said.

'But I know he’s been travelling since he left Grafton. He has been travelling overseas, anywhere and everywhere.

'I would say it’s something in the nature of his travels, something he’s been around.

‘I know he’s been to lots of different countries trying to experience lots of different things in life and I would say something’s happened in that time in his travels.’

4 Likes

No matter how you look at it this is more wickedness. I read that Somalians living in the United Kingdom are sending their children back to Somalia to keep them safe from the exploding knife violence in the cities, like London. Third world people aren’t fighting with guns to get to live in the west and live off the social welfare system on their own. They’ve been offered free money and promised security to move. The doors, gates and borders are busted open by the insane deep state, the hidden hands, the swamp creatures that are embedded in the western governments. They are the enemy of all peace loving people. They are directing the narrative daily with their brainwashing propaganda for the purpose of thesis, antithesis & synthesis or solution. Their solution. They are the satanic cult and this is a spiritual war. Be wise. Guard your spirit from this insanity and put your faith in the Creator not these usurpers in high places.

3 Likes

Ah… I know what this is.

I am not sure I would fully agree with you on that statement. Discriminating against a certain people because of the color of their skin and thinking they are inferior to you is actually racist. That is where the term “White Supremacist” came from, you know the Aryan Nation of white people? At least from my point of view after reading about American history and the civil rights movement and slavery in the south. I know if I told you that I don’t want third world labor being imported into my country or refugees like Somalis who then went to war against the same country that gave them refuge, or Muslims who swore death to my country and who want to subvert my country to Islamic law after being granted immigration to my country where holding such opinions is based on what I have seen what it has done to Europe and then you called me a "White Supremacist’ for holding such views, I wouldn’t take too kindly to being labeled as such. I think it would be more appropriate to say that I have prejudicial views based on formed opinions that is from a number of factors I have observed.

My point is, definitions matter when using such derogatory terms. Therefore I am not a “white supremacist” because I am against illegal immigration or the wholesale import of Muslims who refuse to assimilate to my culture and pose as a threat to the institutions I believe in. BTW I am not white, I am Native American!

This part I agree, and there is no color or labels other than nationalistic views when making such statements.

1 Like

This guy should’ve killed ■■■■■ ■■■■ in power. His efforts could have been spent else where, but reading his manifesto he clearly didn’t understand the threat they are. That being said, dead Muslims in a western country is not and will never be a bad thing. Regardless of age or gender.

They are our enemies, maybe not the primary enemy but violence breeds violence which will be a net positive for us in the end. If we had a hundred of our boy Brenton, we would have a much better chance against these ■■■■■■

2 Likes