Global Ramifications of the New Zealand Mosque Shootings

HELL YES! Australia now officially confirmed to be starting the 4th Reich - Tarrant was right. Smash that gas pedal.

The younger generation is well on their way to fixing this mess.

1 Like

They still need trailblazers. Rogue violence elicits complications until it doesn’t anymore. The crackdown on our guys is so insane, tyrannical, and unlawful that there is nothing that really came about as a result of Tarrant except liberals going hysterical and going after slight right-of-center grifter phonies like Sellner and Candace Owens. They already turned the dial to 10. It doesn’t go further.

Tarrant showed that everything after now is going to be double secret probation.

There’s nothing left to do but shoot us, and if they had the balls for that they wouldn’t be trying to trick you into cutting your dick off to become a tranny or sign on to some global warming shit.

There are no additional consequences. It’s over. It is true that Tarrant didn’t accomplish much, but he also didn’t harm anything. People love him . From millennial racist shitposters like myself to zoomer kids who just can’t stand how blacks stink to select crowds of boomers on Breitbart, he garners appeal from audiences of all ages and backgrounds. Enough of the populace did not object to what he was doing to get a real party started.

If there were hundreds of Tarrants, it is likely that things would begin to shift in our favor. One act of violence is terrorism, but enough of them and things become genuine war.

Anyways I disavow violence yadda yadda yadda. Anyone on this board is definitely not discreet and disciplined enough to pull off something hot and kinetic to this scale, so please pursue political solutions. Go run for office and become religious clergy. But you sure as hell shouldn’t counter signal Tarrant. He was definitely great optics.

Since the original video has been scrubbed from the internet how exactly would one prove it?

You people want to believe the conspiracy theories so no amount of proof would ever satisfy you anyhow.

Confirmed by whom exactly? Links?

What are you talking about? our gracious host is still providing a public service.

1 Like

And whenever you click on the link that you just dropped it automatically downloads lol - well done @Patriot

Yeah, nobody “scrubbed” it from pitatebay either.

Good find. Notice in that one there are no disappearing empty cases, they are scattered all over the place.

Shoots the CGI conspiracy theory all to hell instantly.

So 15 days later you wonder how it can be proved but it was ok to make snide comment about going full retard ? What a wanker you are.
Take your head out of your arse and look elsewhere might help.

The vid that @Shadow has provided is exactly the same as the one in the clip I provided, at approx the 9 min mark the casings disappear. Which is what I initially posted.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/world/new-zealand-mosque-shooting-video-sharer-jailed-931343.html

With how free speech has been trampled in the UK and Australia this isn’t exactly surprising.

makes you wonder was he jailed for that or jailed on top of the video sharer is known as a Neo Nazi ?

In another piece I read it did say the charges were “distributing objectionable material” but the judge also said it was a “hate crime” against the muslim community. In this day and age hate crime encompasses all kinds of petty crap. It’s fast becoming the tool of choice in silencing all right leaning views.

1 Like

Ive read it was the law in NZ that it is a hate crime, so it goes to show you how some societies are today, and why I hope and pray America doesn’t lose its 1st amendment rights.

I hear in the UK you cant say anything about Islam, transgendered etc, In Canada the same thing.
its sad what is happening to free speech.

3 Likes

It is strange to me that any government can pass a hate crime bill into a law that protects a theocracy that calls for its supporters to kill all people that refuse to believe as they do.

…one that throws gays off rooftops.

…one that promotes honor killings of their own family members.

…one that believes their tribal law should trump the laws of the nation that protects them with hate crime laws.

…one that promotes the ownership of women by men and the genital mutilation of young girls.

We are living in a SICK WORLD!

2 Likes

Im as flummoxed as you Asaratis.

We are living in a sick world

1 Like

The woman’s neck/throat muscle shows she is not human.

Because Western governments are just a veneer, while we the masses concern ourselves with their day to day bullshit we don’t give attention to who is really in control. Islam has been the perfect bogey man to break the whole of Western civilisation. Don’t get me wrong I’m no fan of islam and I think my views on it are well documented here but when it was confined to the Middle East and Africa in all honesty I didn’t give a shit about their behaviour. My thinking was let them get on with it. But now it is in the West and obviously orchestrated surely we should see that this bunch of knuckle draggers haven’t planned or financed this invasion themselves…

EDIT:

And of course all this bullshit added to the mix.
https://youtu.be/_9Mbh0PsVw4

I was thinking that any lawmaker in a free country that voted for such ironic hate crime bills was paid to do so.

2 Likes