The Religion of Peace is Attacked in New Zealand

But Jadaism begets Zionism and Bolshevism. Many ■■■■■■ scholars who are anti-Zionist and anti-Bolshevist have very strong opinions about the current occupiers of Israel, in that they are not actually ■■■■ at all.

Now who is ascribing collective guilt? Who is blaming the shooting on ■■■■■ We’re talking about the media reaction to the shooting. That’s a fair conversation, and your hysterics are unseemly.

Probably a valid criticism given how many self proclaimed Christians there are who don’t follow Christ’s teachings, Muslims who don’t follow the teachings of Mohammed, etc. etc. yet how many times has religion been used as justification for killing, raping, pillaging, you name it? Would it honestly surprise anyone if some of these self proclaimed “■■■■■ weren’t actually ■■■■ either?

The world would be a much better place if Organized Religion was just tossed into the garbage bin of history where it belongs. Less filled with hypocrisy at the very least.

2 Likes

The problem with Islam is that a true Muslim must be a head chopping child rapist to follow the teachings of Mo perfectly, that’s the abrogation between Mecca and Medina for you in the Koran. All Christians fail in following Christ perfectly, but there are mechanics to correct the flock. It’s not a perfect system. Secularism won’t help you either, as we saw with the Communists and the modern GloboHomo mileu. The problem is that human beings will always worship something, so you had better choose something positive and conducive to the maintenance of a decent human being. Maybe for you that’s a 10 year old in drag, having cash thrown at him by homosexuals in a discotheque. I’d hope it isn’t, though.

1 Like

The curiosity about the ■■■■ are that it is as much an ethnco-cultural identity as it is a religion- many ■■■■ are atheists, for example, yet still conform to stereotype in terms of their economic, political, social outlooks. This in particular sets ■■■■ apart from the goyim (as they, the chosen, would no doubt agree). If you’ve read Culture of Critique you will know that the reason for this is an evolved group survival strategy of a nation that for 2000 years had to exist within and at the mercy of other nations.

I don’t have a problem with secularism. Our country was built on it. The concept of separation of church and state came from it. Whatever people want to worship in their own homes, have at it. When they become organized (and supported by big government), then you get militant groups like Al Qaeda, ISIS, what have you. The 1st amendment guarantees the right to believe whatever you want. It just doesn’t give you the right to declare your religion is the correct one to everyone else’s detriment or give you a free pass to violate THEIR rights.

2 Likes

They can call themselves whatever they want. Doesn’t make it true.

this is where you should be quoting.

The curiosity about the ■■■■ are that it is as much an ethno-cultural identity

Do you often make false equivalencies as a defense mechanism? I think its funny that you people keep bitching about the importation of Muslims into your country yet you stood idly by and allowed it to happen while you played your video games. Yeah way to be honest with yourself. Sometimes you get what you deserve for having such apathy, its seen everywhere, you just don’t like the truth.

What is perfectly evident to me is you clearly by definition are a racist! Using antiquated terms as
“Red” indian exposes such ignorance by using such pejoratives only tells me who you really are. Keep reading your bible Mien Kampf your fuhrer would be proud! You just don’t get it and probably never will.

I know Turkey. I spent weeks there filming a TV ad for the Turkish tourist board. We flaunted it, paraded around in bikinis etc. They seemed great and at the time I was too naive really to connect the dots however. But where were all the women? Then there was us 4 storming in all loud and lairy with film crew. You see, like many “moderate” Muslims, they are all nice and friendly on the surface, but what would happen if you threw a bacon sandwich at them? What would happen to their wives if they wore a bikini in public? Do you think they would beat their wives? Why do they not condemn terrorist attacks on the west in the name of Allah?

Take my word for it, there is definitely a very strange undercurrent with Turkish men.

2 Likes

Ok boomer, keep shouting at the moon. You are of a people that has lost it’s nation twice, it’s a little rich to address other people who weren’t born when the migration began- unless you now want to play the game of collective responsibility- fine by me; but you won’t like the results.

I don’t care if you think I’m a racist. You can’t shame me for advocating for the interests of my people over the different agendas of other people; I bear other peoples no ill will, but lands are owned by force. Whoever exerts the most force over time wins the day- that’s fundamentally what borders are for.

I was, incidentally, on the far left in my youth- and the actions and beliefs I held contributed to the problems in my country and others. I am taking action, though. My ancestors are smiling on me, Red Indian- can you say the same?

1 Like

I’m not defending Magog. I’m defending the right to other’s opinions and the minute the ■■■■■■ connection is made you want to shut down talk.

Oh Doc seriously this is petulant child type talk.

Actually yes it is because if there is some opinion that there is a link between the mass immigration problems of the west and the architects of that issue are ■■■■■■■ it needs to be said and there is plenty of material out there which shows they are highly represented in the orchestration and financing. You choose to ignore it as nonsense or coincidence or call people racist fucks as a way of shutting it down.

The ideas you quoted from BlackKnight Rider sound wonderful but guess what ? Not a single one of them will fly !! This is the whole point. All of those solutions are far easier said than done because of the well financed agenda which controls Western governments and has all tools at it’s disposal to not let a single one of those ideas flourish because they all fly in the face of a larger agenda. I really don’t know how you don’t see it. You know here the establishment lock people up for trying to stand up to the muslim invasion. So how in the fuck is any of Black Riders ideas going to work because bought and paid for governments aren’t having any of it. So again we go the full circle and ask the question who the fuck is controlling this global agenda ? Only getting to the route of that will solve many of the issues in the world not just some pissed off guy shooting a few muzrats.
So saying “Don’t give them social security” "Ban Sharia " etc etc is a load of bollox because the powers that be aren’t listening.

And guess what my Mother never told a lie in her life.

EDIT: I realise some can’t read the link above. This is it.

“My Grandfather on my Mother’s side was ■■■■■■■ he would not allow her to see his own parent’s or use any local shops which were largely operated by ■■■■■ His parent’s had a pawnbrokers and of course that was off limits too. As she got to her teens he explained that his parent’s and the rest of the ■■■■■■ community were not in the business of making a living, they were in the business of making other’s lives a misery. This was pre WWII, during and after. My mother had a photograph of her father as a young man wearing his kippah but she never had it on open display and as a child has no recollection of him wearing it. So it would seem he rejected the faith and his family in his early to mid 20’s, his conviction was strong to both his parents death and his own. Much of what my Mother relayed to me over the years is echoed around the net which initially surprised me as up to that point hers had been my only exposure to such information. I’ve dipped in and out of it over the years as it has never affected me personally but the words of follow the money were hit home and when I think back my Grandfather’s feeling must have been so strong as I could never imagine what would want to make me reject my own family. The plot thickens…”

2 Likes

Yes, the Muslim invasion on the west has to be by design. The most telling is that we are not allowed to deal with it or even report on it. Just look at what has happened to Tommy Robinson. Someone wants to break us. Before what? The takeover?

2 Likes

They’re not sexual deviants… :joy:

I was in Turkey in a tourist city. You probably won’t realize it but they watch all foreigners. Undercover police and plainclothes military discreetly follow you around. They might even steer you in the right direction if they figure your not a threat. All is quite when big brother is watching you in their society. Control.

2 Likes

That’s actually an amazing example of the ■■■■■■ influence on both sides of the camp. On the one hand, you have the innumerable ■■■■■■ groups and ■■■■ in non-denominational groups pushing for open borders. On the other, you have the openly Zionist and ■■■■■■ funded Tommy Robinson, who directs all the wrath of the proles at the Muslims, which enables the elites (Gentile and ■■■ alike) to keep a cap on things through relentless “anti-racist” propaganda and ideological programming. Robinson, as a punch and judy victim/villain depending on your perspective, serves the interests of all parties. A noble avatar for the proletariat -how evil the state is, how bad the Muslims are- and the Anti-Muslim ■■■■ like Ezra Lavant, and of course the power elites and open border ■■■■ who can tar any and all opposition to multiculturalism as guilty by association with the racist EDL thug Robinson.

It’s perfect, really.

Read up on the Kalergi plan.

2 Likes

I have explored this tack and have to admit I’m not sure. I eventually resolved the mental turbulence by letting it ride. At least it is bringing attention to the situation, nothing else has gained momentum. If he is controlled I don’t think he realises it. When the support arrived he probably wasn’t too fussy where it came from, when his was the only head above the parapet.

1 Like

A broken indebted society without a ball and chain in sight. What won’t we do at some point just to survive ? Including crossbreeding and converting to islam.

Those that are allowing this to happen won’t have an issue as when the time comes for them to convert. They know islam will allow them to maintain their wealth regardless of how it was gained. So nothing will really change at the top.

1 Like

People are reading Submission by michel houellebecq

PDF ? …Pdf? Pdf ? 20 character rule.