The Religion of Peace is Attacked in New Zealand

And after questioning what do you think you will find in support of your larger point here? What are you trying to get at in the broader narrative and point you are trying to make?

Catholics aren’t overrepresented in academia, media, or banking in proportion to their global population. This is not a hard concept to understand.

That is true which is why I asked the question and is exceedingly frustrating with each day passing!

And that is because at Breitbart they are conservatives. Aside from politicians who need votes from all ■■■■■ progressive Liberal ■■■■ are more likely to be found shoulder to shoulder with Pro-palestinian groups on campuses across America.

You know this as fact how?

The larger point is that ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ interests may not be aligned to the interests of America and Americans and we should question that. Again, not a difficult concept.

2 Likes

Because of the obvious domination of these industries by ■■■■■■ people. Not a crime to notice patterns.

1 Like

It is not a difficult concept, except you didn’t exactly articulate that point originally!

How do you mean? We are having a conversation.

No one said it was a crime, but you have to back it up with actual facts and not throw out random statements to make them out to be facts!

But looking for answers from only ■■■ haters is not going to produce honest results of your inquiry.

It is common knowledge that ■■■■■■ people dominate these industries. Have you not heard this before? Is this somehow earth shattering news to you?

1 Like

I thought ■■■■ were said to dominate banking. Now media too? Wow. They must be smart people.

And convincing the brainwashed that they’ve been brainwashed is an exercise in futility.

What are you talking about? I simply posed the question and made the assertion that if something is aligned to the interests of a specific group and that specific group’s country - then we should question it. We ALL should question it. I don’t care if you are on the left or the right. We need to put America and Americans first.

1 Like

Common knowledge according to who?

This is what you said, and no I don’t agree as this being fact. What I am saying is back it up with hard facts! Do you have a source to support your statement or are you going to keep doubling down by saying its common knowledge?

You forgot academia - glad to bring you up to speed on this.

Apparently not according to you.

As I said - if you are just learning that a lot of ■■■■■■ people work in these fields then I suggest you do basic web research on your own. I am not here to be your school teacher. When I get home, maybe I will post some “proof” of this but you really shouldn’t have any trouble finding basic information on the subject - I think this is just a tactic to “win” a losing argument.

Maybe you should recruit representatives for your point of view from more educated ranks of society. As is… it is readily apparent that you are using crippled minds. Take a look at Magog’s thread on “what really happened” and this one too by ROKDAWG. There you will find several of us degreed engineers and scientists fully explaining the observations on 911 without resorting to conspiracy theories involving ■■■■■ And as far as I can tell, none of us who laid out the scientific and engineering knowledge are ■■■■■ But it was like the ■■■ haters could not comprehend the information. Then it became apparent that there was likely not even a higher education behind the ■■■ hating posts.
What’s your educational background?

1 Like

I don’t need to, it was you who made the assertion and therefore the burden of proof is on you not me! If you present a case as a prosecutor to a grand jury, are you going to ask the grand jury to do your research for you, when its you that is leveling the charges? Not a hard thing to figure out!

A losing argument is when you present facts to convince me that what you are saying is true not continuously propagating conspiracy theories! Facts matter.

Lastly and I will ask for the last time, what does this have to do with the New Zealand Mass shooting event? What is your main point that is relative to this topic?