The Religion of Peace is Attacked in New Zealand

The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn’t help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn’t help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day.

It is because the ones you point out are progressive liberals.

Implying that ■■■■ don’t play both sides of the argument. Max Boot is hardly a progressive, and he still makes bank on anti-White/pro-war rhetoric.

1 Like

You and your Hasbara friends got me censored on the RH so I decided to take my message to a larger community - I also decided that I will not be censored again so you better get used to me popping up wherever I please.
Think its called the law of unintended consequences.
This is a free speech forum, which means you are free to read anything you want to and I respect your right to do that.
I leave you with this thought - If I am lying why do you Hasbara guys want to shut me down so badly.

1 Like

So in other words the ■■■■ are responsible! Gotcha!

Go fuck yourself! With your bullshit!

I didn’t point any “ones” out. I stated that the majority of media outlets are owned by ■■■■■■ people and that the majority of the staff at those media outlets are also ■■■■■■■ This is across TV, radio, print, and web.

Are you saying that all ■■■■■■ people in the media are progressive liberals?

And we are back to pondering who owns the media. Round and round we go, instead of addressing the topic. Are you ■■■■■■ yourself? I know you claim to be a Red Indian, but I have my doubts.

1 Like

Can you name specifics? Like what media outlets specifically are owned by ■■■■■

No, and I think you have a short memory! I already stated what I am, you just skimmed over my earlier comment in a post I responded to you with!

Seriously? This is a common fact. I suppose when I am not on my phone and sitting in the waiting room of my dentist’s office I could do basic web research for you - or you can do it yourself.

Are you disputing that this is common knowledge?

1 Like

Here to help

2 Likes

Well you said most of all media is owned by ■■■■■ and I contest that as being true. So really the burden of proof is on you if you are the asserting it as fact.

Yes - and I suppose if I said something as equally outlandish, like the banking industry or academia being dominated by ■■■■■■ people you would want “proof” of that as well.

Despite it being a common fact, in dispute by no one, including ■■■■■■ people.

3 Likes

American ■■■■ are known to lean left. Not all ■■■■ do.

It is the progressive liberalism - not Judaism - that is at war with good Americans.

1 Like

Yes - I do agree with that. However, look at Breitbart. I wouldn’t dare call anyone there liberal or progressive. Yet, they unapologetically push Israel’s interests in the United States. I am saying we should question that.

2 Likes

That would require a representative who actually represents their constituents. You won’t find any of those in Congress.

Mark Levin.

20 characters.

1 Like

Being dominated by ■■■■■■ people is not the same is being owned. BTW, I wouldn’t dispute whether the former is true, there are ■■■■ all over the world just as there are Catholics, so your point is in relation to this threads subject matter?